Lucid dreaming...

Risky

Yeah I still mention this to some people.

I had a period of two weeks with messed up dreams/hallucinations couple months ago when I had my electric blanket switched on. It was during the warmer period of winter, so I was burning up in the night

Was fully awake and having mad dreams.

We're at our most defenseless when we're asleep which makes us prone to spirits entering our bodies and controlling our thoughts.

You should always write down any dreams that have visibly made you uneasy and go through as far as you can to try and unearth any hidden meanings whilst try to do some research on them.

• 1 year later...

last night was the 22nd of october, 9 members of my direct family within 3 generations (including myself) have either been born, died or both on the 22nd of some date. Last night I watched some of that youtube shit and it was talking about jesus and for some reason it just spoke to me, had me real confused as I went to sleep thinking about if judaism or jesus is the path and turned the vid off as my eyes were closing, the last word the video said was ezekiel.

went to sleep and i started having some strange dreams of me walking around zurich main train station and it was completely empty, I  saw some evil woman that was in a bad trip I had on mushrooms before and then I looked at the wall and it was covered in graffiti saying "keas/keaz" (i used to know someone that wrote that)

then all of a sudden the writing turns around and says "seak" "zeak" and the maddest thing happened

first it started in my leg and i thought i had pins and needles, but then my whole body felt like it was being electrecuted, it was not any pins and needle or some shit, even my head and eyes were like vibrating it felt exactly like a taser but not on one specific point instead on my whole body, I thought I was about to die and I used all my energy to try and push back and wake myself up

wake up like wtf and my skin is tingling

prayed to jesus christ

• 5 weeks later...

Needed a power nap earlier.

Dreamt immediately about when I was in college and we had to pick a person from history to do a presentation on, chose Pac, it was late though so highest grade I could get was a C but the teacher said it was A material.

For some reason the dream continued into complete fiction, I was in another class and giving a presentation on the history of rap, white male teacher slaughtered me, in front of the girls, I was thinking 'How can I be failing in a rap class?' lol

So the next task was a rap performance, my boy from college went up put his notepad on the stand, was killing it, teacher was taking notes.

Typical me left it till the last minute didn't have any rap ready, on top of this my boy from high school was in the same dream (made no sense) and was asking me if I could look at his rap real quick, I wasn't even tryna see that shit in my situation, said nah, gave him his pad back and tried to sneak out the class to go toilet to put something together real quick.

My boy currently performing, surname begins with an A, mine is way down the alphabet so I'm thinking I'm straight, I got time, noway is the teacher calling me next, open the door, got 1 foot out the door and the teacher is like 'Next is... Toney'

I'm like FARK

Turn around walk to the stand, tryna think if there's any 32's in the stash I can use, give the guy on CD duty my instrumental CD, he pops it in and the beat is FuCkEd!  :blink:

Come like 1 of them early 90's Stretch beats, I drop a hot 32 completely off the top so effortless.

Hit them with my Pac 94 flow.

The chorus was the Biggie line "It was all a dream"  :rofl:

Whole class was going crazy, girls were feeling, I was feeling myself, guys were screwing, just perfect lol

Thought to myself 'You've pulled this out the bag son' lol

Girl rings and wakes me out the dream  :angry:

Come off the phone to her thinking I would really have enjoyed a rap class or atleast a rap module, think I read somewehre they do something like that in UCLA or Berklee.

1 of the GOAT dreams though.

• Upvote 6

w t f

:rofl:

Lol

Other day can't remember if I said in venting thread but I was with all the mandem in my dream even guys I don't see anymore, peeps who don't even know each other

All crsacking joke now and I must of dropped 1 joke now and everyone's bussing up on the floor.. I'm laughing so hard I actually wake up and I'm still laughing in real life

Can't remember the joke but that was a slice of heaven

• Upvote 2

I had the maddest dream on sunday

i was chilling with one of my boy who's doing a stretch irl but we was in the park shooting hoops and had a 1 on 1 with both our families watching. Out of nowhere this 10 year old girl appears and starts stabbing my boy until he died at which point i woke up.

Next day i get a phone call about 8ish asking me if he died, i was in complete shock. I asked the guy who told him and he said people were writing RIP on his fb wall. 

I went to his family house straightaway and it was the first time they heard about it, felt like a d*ckhead.

Next day i get a phone call about 8ish asking me if he died, i was in complete shock. I asked the guy who told him and he said people were writing RIP on his fb wall. 

I went to his family house straightaway and it was the first time they heard about it, felt like a d*ckhead.

Why were people writing RIP on his wall?

Had the most fucked up sleep paralysis of my life the other day

had the deafing noise in my ears which i get occasionly (exploding head syndrome)

and i could feel something trying to lift me out the bed, i cant explain how loud the noise is in my ears at this point, and i could feel myself wanting to just give up and let the force take me (sounds ridiculous but if youve ever head these sleep conditions you should know what i mean)

sounds weird but i swear down it felt like the fucking devil was trying to take me, i had some conciousness and began saying the lords prayer in my head, whole fucking body was vibrating and then i came too

sweating to fuck and so shook up.  didnt get to sleep again after that

Used to think my eyes were open during sleep paralysis but now I know you are still sleeping and its your minds way of trying to wake you from deep sleep because you are in some kind of danger( usually something small like a numb arm).

/

Had one mad dream last night was summer and I was walking in the ends and I see a couple guys I knew(fellow countryman) talking now and some car pulls up all skidding and that and the guys I was with try grab man and throw me in the whip... I managed to wriggle away and run off

Get to my peoples now, tell em I've been set up and the other guys are against us... So we go back to there block and spray it up dropping pure bodies

Next thing you know an all out Mafia style war kicks off like we are in scicily but we in some London/Cyprus hybrid town and we are fighting a war against the other side like 2 blocks down, waring with the police and trying to live a normal day to day life too.... Just pure madness

At 1 point police try deport me and my guy breaks into the jail and starts headtopping

So now I'm trying to find my passport, fighting a Mafia war against a rival family, living day to day life, linking chicks and avoiding a police manhunt

Dnno how it ended but boy I that's not 1 life I'm jealous of..... Hold tight me in that universe

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Had my first lucid dream last night, mad exhausted after 5 days of madness at Glastonbury. 

Was taking part in some hostage heist scenario when I realised I was flying to escape, took myself out of that dream and was  then flying over my old ends doing a tour. Was only when I started to see how fast I could go that it started slipping and I woke up.