Lucid dreaming...

Risky

Oh yeah and I dunno about all them instructions in the OP, I've never actually tried to do it they always occurred naturally from young because I had an obsession with flying, and obviously if you're dreaming about something and realise hang on "I can actually fly" it always takes center stage.

Sleep paralysis is not nice though. Really I just want to be able to buss a quick hadouken without waking up.

AHH WTF

Im not trying that again. That was f*cked.

I probably took trying this too seriously and maybe it was all in my head but I lay dead still for 20 minutes and I felt that heavy feeling within 5. Started getting worse. Was awake the whole time and suddenly I felt dizzy and hot, I sat up real quick and started heaving as if I was gonna be sick and tears were about to come up :/

Never again tbh. I must have overdramatised that whole thing perhaps; still don't fully believe.

• Upvote 1

Not a fan of sleep paralysis at all

Shall not be trying this

!

After the time I thought something was trying to steal my soul and i felt awake but couldn't move just shake, I don't want to f*ck with my mind in a sleepy state.

Why even attempt to try this? Seriously why?

Sleep paralysis is terrifying, and that's an understatement.

Wouldn't even wish it on my worst enemy.

I know through previous topics over the years on this forum that some of you know where I'm coming from with this.

Thank God I don't suffer from it anymore.