Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg737/scaled.php?tn=0&server=737&filename=jepwf.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640reh thought it was a joke that pichttp://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/367177565.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1312750172&Signature=PfvZXVYZj%2BOq3OjMJH1PnKp5uGc%3Dfire in enfield

Someone needs to burn a police station down, not gaining anything from attacking Argos.
please explain why you are unable to carry out these tasks 1) hurting a policeman 2) burning down a police station yourselfriot voyeur
Guys f*ck*ng pissing me offAny arm chair riot strategist
Well suck your mother, if i'm pissing you off come see me, otherwise shaaataap.
lol dont hype i already replied to your PM with my details and whereabouts - just like guys like you I knew I wouldnt hear from youjoker
Man look suck your mother, i'm saying this yo you online and i will say this to your face, if you want to come down Lewisham, i would happily buck you and serve you with a beating, i have no time to be calling you up cause i don't take this sh*t too seriously.
lol hahaha pointless PMing me then wasnt it sonHYPE
I pmed you cause you said i should stop acting fam, you got like 30 followers on your twitter and there all from Vip 2, your a loser don't try styl on me.
oooooo twitter follower cussunledtvu.jpgYour just hype man - from your comments last night i just knewAnyway moving on - pointless
  • Upvote 8

Whitgift centre n centrale closed at 5 :lol:they're aint sh*t going on down here
Was all the other shops open when they got looted? :D
lol I meant the whole buildings shuts down, you cant get into the shopping centre let alone the shops unless niggas is on this climbing ting
They could techically breakin on the north end side down the main street with m&s, topshop burton etc if they dont have proper metal coverings on them. places like h&m don't have them on their window display and the back entrance of centrale must be open because bingo is still going on?

Someone needs to burn a police station down, not gaining anything from attacking Argos.
please explain why you are unable to carry out these tasks 1) hurting a policeman 2) burning down a police station yourselfriot voyeur
lol dont hype i already replied to your PM with my details and whereabouts - just like guys like you I knew I wouldnt hear from youjoker
Man look suck your mother, i'm saying this yo you online and i will say this to your face, if you want to come down Lewisham, i would happily buck you and serve you with a beating, i have no time to be calling you up cause i don't take this sh*t too seriously.
I pmed you cause you said i should stop acting fam, you got like 30 followers on your twitter and there all from Vip 2, your a loser don't try styl on me.
egtf4ewfvewfewfewfefegfvregrgrgrrgr
  • Upvote 1

Whitgift centre n centrale closed at 5 :lol:they're aint sh*t going on down here
lol I meant the whole buildings shuts down, you cant get into the shopping centre let alone the shops unless niggas is on this climbing ting
And what about all the shops on the high street, clubs, bars? They can trash anything, Whitgift is a minor, and they could easily (with a big gathering) take down those shutters.Like say I don't live 10 minutes down the road...

Boy! After hearing and seeing what is going I knew Vip would be on this thing. As such I am briefly back and Gonna read through this thread now.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/367180322.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1312750326&Signature=FmF5RwOZxVBEBf0obFwL5chyDKs%3Dmans are tooling up with missileshttp://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/367180983.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1312750428&Signature=wpeTxwKxjjS%2FaCnAynYQ7uOmvXI%3Dfeds are prepared can imagine kettling will take place
  • Downvote 3

Boy! After hearing and seeing what is going I knew Vip would be on this thing. As such I am briefly back and Gonna read through this thread now.
best read it when its alll done, buy the time u reach back to this page the last page wud be 100 something

yerr what about going through the strip, u can go in by h&m and that

Can you imagine trying to escape the main strip of Croydon. Police could lock that down easy. If I was to hypothetically join in in some looting and get nabbed would it be burglary or theft (assuming I don't smash the windows in)

• Downvote 1

egtf4ewfvewfewfewfefegfvregrgrgrrgr
laugh.gif

Can you imagine trying to escape the main strip of Croydon. Police could lock that down easy. If I was to hypothetically join in in some looting and get nabbed would it be burglary or theft (assuming I don't smash the windows in)
Burglary, criminal damage. You'd do years.Stay in your house.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

just jamming here with Sky News HD, facebook in a next tab n scrolling through this topicwont even bother with work tommorow, jammin ur PC watchin the youtube vids, twitter pics etc while ur in the comfort of ur own home >>>>>>
swear u always do that anyways
  • Upvote 4