Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

What's this I'm hearing racial royal rumble blacks vs Asians, vs whites vs police some fatal 4 way tingHere what mans saying about the looks but I have had others who I'm cool with be nicer to me when saying hello they actually say my first nameAlso got commended at work about being very efficient coincidence? Think people don't want me to feel isolated seeing as I work with a load of middle age white Essex ladies

• Upvote 3

Apologies if all ready posted, can't believe the ignorance of this article in the Mirror.
The mayhem erupted overnight, but it has been building for years. And putting more police on the streets – while vital to end the threat to life and property – will not solve the crisis.I blame the pernicious culture of hatred around rap music, which glorifies violence and loathing of authority (especially the police but including parents), exalts trashy materialism and raves about drugs.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/08/10/london-riots-is-rap-music-to-blame-for-encouraging-this-culture-of-violence-115875-23333250/
If you can't see how the violent, anti-authority and materialistic culture of certain genres of music, films etc is corrupting kids in this country then your just as brainwashed as every other 14 yr old in our schools.
  • Downvote 5

You know what when I walked past that guy in Barking that got beat up and then robbed, I instantly thought this is f*ck*ng ridiculous and not what anyone needs.And I only see him bleeding everywhere.I thought to myself imagine if this sh*t is seen by everyone.Now it's the theme tune to the riots.http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkg928_bleeding-riot-boy-helped-robbed-by-passers-by-on-msn-video_news

What's this I'm hearing racial royal rumble blacks vs Asians, vs whites vs police some fatal 4 way tingHere what mans saying about the looks but I have had others who I'm cool with be nicer to me when saying hello they actually say my first nameAlso got commended at work about being very efficient coincidence? Think people don't want me to feel isolated seeing as I work with a load of middle age white Essex ladies
:D :D :D

Respect 2 the father of the man who was killed by a car last nite as he calls 4 restraint & 4 community not 2 seek revenge #birminghamriots
yh i see the statement he made on sky, beautiful stillfaith>>>>__________

hahahha

if guys were seriousCCTV and speed cameras would of gone up in flames.

• Upvote 2

The English Defence League (EDL) gathered in Eltham, south-east London, on Tuesday evening with around 200 residents from the area.As the number of people swelled, the mood became increasingly violent as suspected looters were chased and set upon.In one incident, a mob attacked a bus passing through the high street after black youths, seated on the upper deck, gestured through the window. Police were quick to respond, using dog-handlers to separate the two groups.Jack England, EDL's south-east regional organiser, claimed that the people on the streets were "patriots" and not vigilantes.
Video in the link.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8692872/London-riots-far-right-political-party-protect-Eltham-residents.html

Seen that vid a few times...were them bikes jacked or police just gave them youts a beating for nothing.
The video description says that the youths were fleeing after rioting and were being tracked by a chopper which was in communication with the police.This seems to make sense as you can see the Police begin to run for the corner before they possibly could have seen the kids, so someone told them they were approaching, and you can hear a chopper in the vid.