Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

it wernt a riot then mr gayle the riot kicked off when they attacked her. An eye witness phoned in a show and accounted on what happened u can hear it a few the convo few pages back think it was bobby reds who had the link pages back
Im not condoning it at allBUTIts night and their are riot police there. What did she expectYou wanna roll up for big tings - then be prepared for the outcome. Lucky it was only a beating.
  • Downvote 6

To play devils advocate yes she is 16 but she knew it was riot, what she doing there ?
Allow that devils adocate talk, if that was your little sister you'd be jumping IN swinging. And at that time it was peaceful, ppl were just waiting.

Channel 4 news reporting: The gun Found beside Mark Duggan had not been fired.
Do you not have a link?there's no point speculating now, we'll just have to wait for the IPCC trial
lol a link? Channel 4 are reporting it.You come across as somebody who's got faith in a system that is unquestionably flawed, in light of the revelations involving the police over the past few months I'd have thought more people would be open to the fact they actually could be full of sh*t.The number of suspect cases that must have been investigated by the IPCC and resulted in zero convictions is a good indication that they're full of sh*t as well.
i'm asking for a source mateu could just be posting rumours from twitter for all i knowand of course the police are full of sh*t, when did i say they weren't?in the trial the truth will come to light rather than just gossip, even though it's unlikely to lead to convictions
Channel 4 is the source.This basically backs up my point of you coming across a bit naive, in a trial it isn't likely to come to light at all and that's the whole problem with the system.If out of all the cases that have been investigated by the IPCC have resulted in zero convictions then what makes you think this one would be any different?There have been way too many suspect cases for it just to be unfortunate.
Well instead of rioting how about these fools study hard; go into law, and make some real changes.
  • Upvote 1

Channel 4 news reporting: The gun Found beside Mark Duggan had not been fired.
Do you not have a link?there's no point speculating now, we'll just have to wait for the IPCC trial
lol a link? Channel 4 are reporting it.You come across as somebody who's got faith in a system that is unquestionably flawed, in light of the revelations involving the police over the past few months I'd have thought more people would be open to the fact they actually could be full of sh*t.The number of suspect cases that must have been investigated by the IPCC and resulted in zero convictions is a good indication that they're full of sh*t as well.
i'm asking for a source mateu could just be posting rumours from twitter for all i knowand of course the police are full of sh*t, when did i say they weren't?in the trial the truth will come to light rather than just gossip, even though it's unlikely to lead to convictions
Channel 4 is the source.This basically backs up my point of you coming across a bit naive, in a trial it isn't likely to come to light at all and that's the whole problem with the system.If out of all the cases that have been investigated by the IPCC have resulted in zero convictions then what makes you think this one would be any different?There have been way too many suspect cases for it just to be unfortunate.
I clearly stated CH4 were reporting there was no room for misunderstanding shes clearly being obtuse.
  • Upvote 1

it wernt a riot then mr gayle the riot kicked off when they attacked her. An eye witness phoned in a show and accounted on what happened u can hear it a few the convo few pages back think it was bobby reds who had the link pages back
Im not condoning it at allBUTIts night and their are riot police there. What did she expectYou wanna roll up for big tings - then be prepared for the outcome. Lucky it was only a beating.
This isn't China. If she wanted to join a peaceful protest she should be able to without fearing the reactions of the police.

:D

To play devils advocate yes she is 16 but she knew it was riot, what she doing there ?
Allow that devils adocate talk, if that was your little sister you'd be jumping IN swinging. And at that time it was peaceful, ppl were just waiting.
lol @ thinking my 16 year old sister is going there behave

This isn't China. If she wanted to join a peaceful protest she should be able to without fearing the reactions of the police.
The peaceful protest ended time ago - when nightfall touched we all saw what happened

:D

I have seen and been a victim of abuse from authorities It was only a matter of time before the people speak out and demand that they do there jobs and become servants to the peopleThey are there to respond to crime and not pick on people randomly searching them and disrupting themIt all stems from the training they are give to look down on the public and harass them when back in the day they served the public well

The peaceful protest ended time ago - when nightfall touched we all saw what happened
You're an idiot.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1