Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Guest M12 Part 2
I never get how we get such numbers on these kind of threads but no new users
Some guests are journalists, Feds and other people ho have no interest in using the forum. It's just a source of information and some are ordinary members of the public doing the same.

Channel 4 news reporting: The gun Found beside Mark Duggan had not been fired.
Do you not have a link?there's no point speculating now, we'll just have to wait for the IPCC trial
lol a link? Channel 4 are reporting it.You come across as somebody who's got faith in a system that is unquestionably flawed, in light of the revelations involving the police over the past few months I'd have thought more people would be open to the fact they actually could be full of sh*t.The number of suspect cases that must have been investigated by the IPCC and resulted in zero convictions is a good indication that they're full of sh*t as well.
i'm asking for a source mateu could just be posting rumours from twitter for all i knowand of course the police are full of sh*t, when did i say they weren't?in the trial the truth will come to light rather than just gossip, even though it's unlikely to lead to convictions
  • Downvote 2

Channel 4 news reporting: The gun Found beside Mark Duggan had not been fired.
Do you not have a link?there's no point speculating now, we'll just have to wait for the IPCC trial
lol a link? Channel 4 are reporting it.You come across as somebody who's got faith in a system that is unquestionably flawed, in light of the revelations involving the police over the past few months I'd have thought more people would be open to the fact they actually could be full of sh*t.The number of suspect cases that must have been investigated by the IPCC and resulted in zero convictions is a good indication that they're full of sh*t as well.
i'm asking for a source mateu could just be posting rumours from twitter for all i knowand of course the police are full of sh*t, when did i say they weren't?in the trial the truth will come to light rather than just gossip, even though it's unlikely to lead to convictions
Channel 4 is the source.This basically backs up my point of you coming across a bit naive, in a trial it isn't likely to come to light at all and that's the whole problem with the system.If out of all the cases that have been investigated by the IPCC have resulted in zero convictions then what makes you think this one would be any different?There have been way too many suspect cases for it just to be unfortunate.