IM GOING TO JAIL IN THE MORNING

Thizz

Rgeading dating other women of other race, that is a next issue and see no prob. Ive dated women of all races TBH.

That's fine, I'm talking about those black guys who ONLY date white girls. Sometimes coming with excuses such as 'Black girls are too bossy'. I'm sure you know the type.

I believe it was the riot thread that cemented my view of you as a sell out. If you really care you can look through your posts in that thread and understand why you're seen as a sell out.

This is absolutely nothing personal. Just the posts I've seen you make made me think you were a sell out. And dating a woman of a different race, to me, epitomizes the sell out way of life.

Japanese + Caribbean.

lulz taken from the what race are you thread

My parents ARE sell outs.

i think being ashamed of where you come from is worse.

Which I'm not.

Dr Doom You've just been tr0lled over 3 pages and i feel like I'm spoilin Mr Gayle's fun by letting You know, tr0llblocking etc, but I can't believe You haven't noticed

unfortunate

but Mr Gayle's girl and Dr Doom disliking black people finding sucess are not what this thread's about

/

now back to the man facing possible incarceration.

recommend spending time reading and using the gym.

and if You can wifey a female warden even better, but be warned, she will leave You when You come out for a guy still in jail. they want the guy locked down so he can't cheat and they have full control, full knowledge of their whereabouts

• Downvote 1

I'm talking about those black guys who ONLY date white girls.

This is absolutely nothing personal. Just the posts I've seen you make made me think you were a sell out. And dating a woman of a different race, to me, epitomizes the sell out way of life.

Japanese + Caribbean.

:clueless:

Not sure why you are entertaining this Gayle

And dating a woman of a different race, to me, epitomizes the sell out way of life.

disappointed_gif_44556.gif

so....

I'm sure you think you're a "special case"; but you are not.

Rgeading dating other women of other race, that is a next issue and see no prob. Ive dated women of all races TBH.

That's fine, I'm talking about those black guys who ONLY date white girls. Sometimes coming with excuses such as 'Black girls are too bossy'. I'm sure you know the type.

I believe it was the riot thread that cemented my view of you as a sell out. If you really care you can look through your posts in that thread and understand why you're seen as a sell out.

Japanese + Caribbean.

lulz taken from the what race are you thread

My parents ARE sell outs.

b22eK.gif

henderson-bisping-gif.gif

I'm talking about those black guys who ONLY date white girls.

Japanese + Caribbean.

:clueless:

Not sure why you are entertaining this Gayle

And dating a woman of a different race, to me, epitomizes the sell out way of life.

disappointed_gif_44556.gif

so....

I'm sure you think you're a "special case"; but you are not.

So you're saying the children have to bear the sins of the father? Hmm.

Dr Doom is such a condescending c*nt.

The tone of every post he makes is cuntish and snobbish

Lol, all I'm doing is typing words; how do you get that feeling from them?

Besides, the opinion of Lewis doesn't mean much around these parts.

It's quite easy to gage the tone of someone's replies :/

I never try to be 'cuntish' and 'snobbish'.