Plan B

CarltonLeach

i know him persoanlly frm young, he was about this life (well not ona goon ting but uno)

the work he put in to get his 1st deal music wise u cant hate this guy, we was rappin n he was singing wid his guitar in the middle of queens cresent n various other dead music spots

hes still a fat c*nt

Just been listening to his album, I think he's potentially the greatest soul singer England has ever produce.The guy hits those notes so effectively its amazingJust wanna get to one of his pub giggs or something soonGot his album on repeat at the minuteWhat a geazer.

Safe Plan B you cool?

lmao

ed sheeran and plan b.. two of the biggest culture stealers together

chip got the call because they needed a black ghuuy

mite as well make it the lightest skin softest one to give some urban crediibility

remmeber when you used to see a white mc on a track to give it some appeal... now its gon full circle.. whiteys control the music and you get the odd black for some urban cred

I know you're not to be taken seriously at all

but for those that actually believe this

watch any Plan b interview, read about what the guy does

he reps the struggle HARD

he's on mainstream news and tv channels making them feel uncomfortable with the truths

a lot of these rappers and singers, with the same backgrounds will shut up, bend over and go with the flow for the sake of keeping appearances

this guy does not care and he will say it how it is all the time

the guy is real.

must be f*ck*ng difficult to be where he is with that attitude.

disclaimer: i don't care for his music whatsoever.