Week 3 - Premier League 11/12 - UEFA Super Cup

User

Wenger needs ANOTHER 5 year plan.f*ck*ng hell mate, this is worse than the Rafa saga. Difference is Wenger HAS ALOTTA money to spend but continues to go along with his peado philosophy of bringing in mentored youngsters and playing them in a team with NO FOUNDATION WHAT SO EVER. The reason why Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool are different is because they have a foundation of seasoned players who can tell a guy young or old what to do when they go wrong. That is what arsenal have LACKED since Keown left.I truely do feel for arsenal fans at this moment in time. Good luck and have fun. In Wenger I trust.

• Upvote 3

Not long got back from Manchester. Was gonna come back last night but decided to drown my sorrows and get f*cking smashed out of my head (Those who know me know I don't even drink).Absolutely DISGRACEFUL. I await my letter of apology, I'll also be taking it to Arsenal games and the disgraceful players can f*cking sign it for me.I'm not even speaking on the game itself, however, we sang from 45 to 90 minutes non stop. Arsenal away fans = absolute die hard fans. Salute. /Arsenal players lack DISCIPLINE on and off the field. How can you be 4 up at Newcastle, get riled up by Joey Barton, get a man sent off, throw away a 4 goal lead, go back 6 MONTHS LATER and still not f*cking learn? The SAME PLAYER?? We lost the ONLY DMs we had, plus Gervinho thru poor discipline, and God knows who else thru sales and injuries.Jenkinson should be NO WHERE NEAR the first team yet. Why was Eboue sold? Nothing can be resolved or fixed by Wednesday. NOTHING. Jack tweeting bollocks about Dzeko, then watches his team get smashed 8-2, writes MORE bullshit, which feeds through to arsenal.com, and has to delete his tweet. Frimpong talking about DEEEEENCH t-shirts on twitter 10 minutes after the game against Liverpool. Van Persie dragging a couple players back to applaud the victims, sorry I mean FANS watching them. I could go on on for hours, instead I'll just nurse this hangover and continue watching 24 with the missus. F*ck Arsenal right now.

• Upvote 1

thinking back to the game and the reaction to Rosicky's nonchalant reaction to the freekick goal, what in my oppinion was worse for team morale is your "captains" reaction to his penalty miss. Jenkinson was out of his depth clearly, however seeing your most experience player reacting like that while the scores was only 1-0 wouldve surely been demoralising especially given whats happened at the club in the last few weeks,

At 3-1, if we get the next goal it's a different game. At 1-0, RVP scores it's a different game. We was lucky, because at 2-0 Walcott and Jenkinson were arguing like mad for a good 10 mins and we was playing sh*t. AT 3-0 it was game over and we got a lifeline. At 3-1 the next goal changes the game.At 4-1 heads dropped. The experienced player's heads dropped. The youngsters have NO ONE to pick them up. It really was a matter of how many would go in. It was a WRAP. Poor foul after poor foul, poor ball retention, poor players on the bench, I cannot stress how sickening yesterday was. I don't know what was worse out of that shambles yesterday or getting thrashed 5-1 by Spurs.I was at both.

Guest M12 Part 2

tbh i dont think you would have been in at even at 1-1. i know the goal wouldve given you a lift, but man to man your side was clearly no match for united and didnt look that threatening at any point. the only players who can leave that match with any dignity are walcott and szceschny.Wenger was completely inept. Should've set up to try and stop united playing. And selling eboue when jenkinson is nowhere near ready to be a first team player was foolish. At this moment in time i dont even think hes good enough to start in the championship, let alone have ashley young running at him for 90 minutes. And even worse now hes just sold traore, he played sh*t as well, but does wenger really expect to get that many players in within the next 2/3 days. He should be looking to get people in before he gets rid.Even Denilson he is sh*t but hes way more experienced than coquelin. Fair enough Wenger doesnt rate him, but why are you getting rid and not bringing in any replacements. Your squad wasnt massive to start with,so why are so many players being allowed to just waltz out with nobody coming in the opposite direction

• Upvote 1