Tattoos

CarltonLeach

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I don't get that, why not get something because you like it. Either way your only MAKING it mean something.

U shud have just done loads of w's coming from ur crack and then when u spread ur cheeks it would say owww

• Upvote 4

• 7 months later...

Congrats!

Thanks!

its aight, nothing special. u should have took some time and made it real original with more design to it, i didnt wanna put a dob because it may look like a memorial tatt rather then a celebration

yeah I know what your sayin, but i think cos it was my first i was just abit anxious and excited at the same time and wanted to get it done, i might add to it later.... and also about the dob i was in two minds whether to put it on or not, but in the end i went with my heart!! My friend was sayin the same thing but even the guy was like its 50/50 of people getting dob some for memorials/celebrations

tbh my man gecko aint 2 good, ive seen him flopp a few of the mandems tatts, wud never let him near me, urs looks aite doe

Tried to do my research as best as poss of where to go, i wanted to go that guy Lal Hardy but he was booked up for ages, and a few people that i know had gone to that Gecko guy and they looked alright!

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Gecko?

Lmao nah he's kinda dead but tbf ur tatt looks well done

True say at least 5 of my boys have the same one for their kid....and one idiot has his name instead smh

No ones getting their name on my body till they are dead.

She landed!! Best feeling ever :keeporder:

Got it done in Wood Green - Tatt City, some guy called Gecko hes good.

w22kon.jpg

Tatts alright, agree its nothing special an apprentice could do this really but if you're happy with it that's all that matters tbh