Week 7 - Premier League 11/12 - NLD

User

arsenal are shit, we didnt even start to play today.

fuck all you shit cunts.

• Upvote 3

This time last year we had less points than Arsenal did. Hope isn't lost if Wenger can get his shit together and spend correctly in January.

Until then laughing at Arsenal for the next 3 months shall be sweet irony.

Horrible game to lose

Dominated the cunts, couldnt finish and create enough chances, too many shit crosses to nobody or not beating the first man

Ramsey gave the ball away countless of times, man like Wilshere would never have made the mistakes he did today.

Theo Walcott again was a ghost, this guy seriously wants to play upfront for the Arse and follow the footsteps of strikers like Wright, DB9, Anelka, Henry, RVP - come off it bro you ain't good enough

Gervinho was poor, Benayoun should have started IMO

Why was Oxlade Chamberlain not even on the bench? Cannot be fucking life...

Francis Coquelin was quality today

Spurs caught life today , no one to blame but ourselves

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Arsenal are finishing 14th

Fuck you TF and your shit team

your one of the most vile and least humerous imbeciles in this room

truly a gaping anus of horrendous magnitude kiddy fiddling neanderthal

:lol: :lol:

PMSL.

Coquelin playing nice, but he cant do much with the likes of Casper and Arteta.

Wenger better start paying up this January.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Awful performance, cant believe what I'm seeing half the time

There's having faith and then there's being realistic, we are really gonna struggle if we dont make vital additions in January

All we can realistically hope for is finishing above Tottenham this season

Well, Looks like it's the start of a new era. First time for a long time but we are actually better than them. No ifs or buts, we are 100% better than the scum.

We should of won by 3 or 4 but their keeper was good, didn't even have to play our best and we still won comfortably :lol:

I feel sorry for Arsenal fans, i did tell them. Who are you lot to think Cesc wasn't your team? Lol @ laughing off when i said Liverpool are better as well. You lot are not even Newcastle's level now.

I can't believe how shit their team has got.

Apart from their keeper, nothing has improved, cesc was saving them all these years and now he's gone you lot are FUCKED. Fully shit, bunch of losers. Couldn't even win the Carling cup against a championship team pmsl fucking awful.

lolol @ Arsenal still having the 'quality' pmsl don't make me laugh. We should make a cheeky bid for RVP, improve us and he can play with some real footballers :Y:

RIP Arsenal and the scummy c*nt Wenger

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

TF,

You kept bringing up the table after 2 games.

You lot are not 15th or something brah? What are Arsenal's targets this year? To finish above Spurs? To avoid relagation? to give the youngsters a chance? to try and convince rvp to stay at this fucking shit team?

pmsl

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2