Forum Software Upgrade

Swiftie

Can we have a bit like someone suggested under the avi where all past usernames are displayed?

c/s

Don't do a RWD and change the skin Lol.

c/s

Can you upgrade the thread feature were you click on the thread and it goes straight to last post/page you were on..you can do it on the mobile setting but not on the actual vip2 full site. Cheers

good idea..

Lol. I lot didn't know you could do this already. Wow I must have been on here for too long...

:lol: i just went and tried it

my reaction:

da_fuck_RE_Things_Lawyers_Say-s213x174-171041.jpg

Can we have heavier punishments to racist people aka people who refer to White people as deamons. I am a part of a dual race family and find it very stressful how loose this term is used. I believe deterants should be put in place to make vip2 a better experience for every user not just ethic minorities.

• Upvote 7

i didnt know that orange button did that :lol:

• Upvote 1

Just to update you all that I'm awaiting for some SQL database to do some conversion and its failed 3 times.. :(

So I'm going for 4th time lucky and then I'm hoping we'll be good to do the upgrade. Unfortunately one cannot proceed without the other as I need the data from both.

More updates to follow on when this will commence.

Question:

When I come on VIP with my iphone it automatically browses the site with the mobile skin but when i come on here with my BB it browses the forum with whatever skin my computer is set to browse with.

Is there any way you could change this in the new version or make a different url for mobile browsing that automatically uses the mobile skin as some other sites have?

• Upvote 1

People in 30 mins I will commence in taking down the forum so this whole thing can start. Save the topics u may want to browse offline now ;)

Once the forums are offline, further updates will be via twitter or Facebook, so ensure you got the sources to receive any updates via those means.

• Upvote 2