David Bentley

Guest RBG

Our team before > Our team nowThis is the weakest Arsenal team Wenger has made
lmfaoYoure only saying that cos your sh*t is crumbling to pieces.Everything is going wrong at the wrong time, youve had a good season, with a bit more luck could be clear at the top still.Told my girlfriend Adebayor not passing to Bendter against Birms was gona be a crucial turning point for you lot.Bendtner scores open goal, Arsenal win, Gallas doesnt cry on pitch etc...Small sh*t like that can disjoint a season, truss me.

Our team before > Our team nowThis is the weakest Arsenal team Wenger has made
lmfaoYoure only saying that cos your sh*t is crumbling to pieces.
Not even.I agree with TF in a way, but i still stand by what i said.I dont believe how i nearly forgot how SICK, our old team were. Balance, Strength, Quality, Variaty in our play and 1 or 2 english players.anyway, im not even gonna start, got work in the morning

Bentley >>> Eboue, thats for sure.
Thats just obvious...
You would think so init.Dunno why Walcott dont start instead of Eboue.
Player loyalty system that Wenger has... Its why Gilberto started ahead of Diarra...
lol Walcott dont start cos Wenger dont think hes ready yet

Would love this guy at Spurs.Bring in a bit of class, can see us putting a bid for him.
Where does Lennon go then?
Probally won't even be at Spurs unless he gets his act together. I can see Ramos is getting fed up of the guy.
Yeah, Lennon needs at least 3 GREAT performances out of our last remaining fixtures.If he doesnt perform, he's gone.

• 1 year later...

WowOne of the embarrassing threads on vip2lol @ that RBG person :unsure:

Would love this guy at Spurs.Bring in a bit of class, can see us putting a bid for him.
Bentley is miles better than Lennon.
One of the most technically gifted players ive ever seen on a football pitch.He makes EVERYHTIN look so easy.. Reminds me of Zidane at timesRafa is monitoring him.. Could well be ours for £10m
Sures theres more i missed out on aswell