Outside London UK & Europe Clubbing

Seth Rollins

Lmao rather go to pure silk in Southend tbh and to imagine man dem was cussing me about going Preston

Preston is decent during uni season, all them fashion boshes go to UCLAN :Y:

sundays @ liquid windsor >>

Maidstone liquid is decent, Basildon also..the urban room is soo easy

the rif raff london rejects always try cause trouble on away days, i've heard that no londoner's sh*t before

i miss this place stuck in the highlands booooy

Just come back from ibiza. We absolutely shut it down. Best holiday I've been on with the boys. Everyman was in fine form and the nights were epic. so much banter, so muh drink so many chicks. And it was only a weekend.

Im here now. Not done fuck all all day though. Came into work bare smiling even though I only had 3 hours sleep. Lucky today has been an easy day.

You aint got the 'lipsin' cough ?

went away at the beginning of last month for a 3 dayer luckily for me tues was bank holiday

always get the fucking tickly throat cough anytime i go away somewhere there is raving

(not saying im on lipsing randoms in the club...its just what everyone calls it)

Nah my voice is cool. Was a lot more expensive than it needed to be tbh. Fucked up my flight home so had to get it changed. Have no idea how much it cost in total. But it was silly money. We had a table every night we went out and they ranged from 1500 to about 5k.

One of the goals I scored was fairytale stuff.