Why Havent They Blown Yet . . . . . ?

Guest chap44uns

Big Ben needs to get snapped up ASAP. This guy is so deep it's unreal.

Had a beef with one of his guys in Brighton, ended up fighting him and a couple bouncers outside The Beach club, saw him again after in a next club and decided to address things. Big Ben was there with, so one of my guys went and checked him while me and his boy chatted...he told my boy he was from Nottingham :lol: Guy ended up squashing it and asking me to come back and smoke with him at his yard :rofl:

See him walking two hench Staffs a few weeks later, good thing I didn't tbh.

But yeah, Big Ben is large. He's got some wicked beats.

• Downvote 1

When I heard that tune I had to sit down tears drop my eye.

Remind me of me and my mum and what we went through had to text my mum some words of love.

"When I look at what we shared, I realise, loving you more for the rest of our lives"

Klashnekoff >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

pity just makes it worse tbh

there are very few adeles in music, u can at least take a decent photoshop album cover of pic of adele from chin up or side body(maybe)

but leanne would need a closed mouth smile with myspace angle shot, camera down her looking up. long.

still i would market her leaning on a sweet girl tip no raps or soul mus, thereby an average 2/3 album career then switching to afro beats. imo.

• Downvote 1

nah but seriously.... theres no black british rnb female or male doing anything right now.. WOW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqG7p21D2Ys&ob=av2e

This chick Tanya Lacey (originally from Bristol, now in London) could do something if marketed correctly i reckon. Her songwriting >>>>>

Fusion between dancehall and r&b styles >>>

Done a couple things with Labrynth, needs to get them out ASAP.

And work on her image..

nah but seriously.... theres no black british rnb female or male doing anything right now.. WOW.

http://www.youtube.c...#38;amp;ob=av2e

This chick Tanya Lacey (originally from Bristol, now in London) could do something if marketed correctly i reckon. Her songwriting >>>>>

And work on her image..

Bruv her image is the best thing about her, she looks criss.

The music is meh.

Her Ragga MC'ing is kinda ill though, she was on that tune with Loick Essien, was a fucking banger.

I don't know if there is anything about her so different as to why she is gonna blow, the music ain't strong enough, on that department Emelie Sande has got her card.

http://www.youtube.c...#38;amp;ob=av2e

And work on her image..

Bruv her image is the best thing about her, she looks criss.

The music is meh.

Her Ragga MC'ing is kinda ill though, she was on that tune with Loick Essien, was a fucking banger.

I don't know if there is anything about her so different as to why she is gonna blow, the music ain't strong enough, on that department Emelie Sande has got her card.