SBTV

kerser

yea he is definitely humble and seems like a peoples person. 

My thing with the SBTV, GRM and Linkup. They have all peaked. 

Majority of Grm daily content is US based now. 

And the F64  & A64 don't ring off like they used to when they first started. They aint really bringing any one through. 

The middle class young hipsters/ Uni freshers will still see the WOW factor of SBTV. But, its all meh. 

Jamal tries to branch out though. I have seen him a few corporate events with his crew and thought 'hmmm interesting' and he is genuinely interested been a part of. 

Right now , I just think the game should have evolved from just pointing and shooting a camera with a shot gun mic in 2015. 

I look at he likes of Vice & Noisey. The provide artistic visual to tracks that are not a popular demand from big name artist and still shoot some great documentaries.  These man should be taking note. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think Jamal's stopped rising, he did have a record label deal with Sony but nothing has come of it. I don't see how the SBTV brand is going to rise any higher than where it was 3 years ago, guy needed to use that momentum to push out further. Hopefully he can be inspired by this honour and goes further than before.

who cares he's worth 45 mill
  • Downvote 3

Sports would be a good area, if not by SBTV then by some other upstart. 

Vice Sports is decent

There's plenty of talent all over the country to be covered, thing is it's not hard and fast entertainment like a 2 minute freestyle is, the amount of time would definitely outweigh that of what you'd get covering music.

^ done more for blacks than u ever will

funny how you got 8 pos's whilst we are still economically backward.

The Met also released figures for people charged with what it called “knife-enabled robberies.” These figures showed that of the 1,613 arrestees last year, 967 (or 60 percent) were black. Whites of all nationalities made up 27 per cent, and Asians 10 per cent.

Now help me into understanding how posting videos of people talking about sellings drugs/guns is lowering these figues?

*crickets*

Very empowering right?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1