The Random Picture Thread

The Somalian

Yawn

That is made up tell me my fails

What I said about you is fact

Go back to your fiction world where you are making top p on deets. You have girls dropping at your feet

Mate you f*cking rob liquor from past out guys for pics what kind of a man does this so come with some actual facts please. f*cking nobody

What was said to you on your job interview ?

Not to cut the rick ross beard?

What did you do when the faggot e15 robbed you?

Was it not to take a picture of the door

Did you not pose in a £5 top posing with a bottle you stole?

Bruv

You are a pussyhole

You are a follower do your job and know your role

the top i was 'posing' in was an £130 d&g t-shirt mate but thats neither here nor there

i have never been 'robbed' in my life you drug infested bitch robbery is to take something from a person with force - that didnt happen

he gave me any random address that he prob didnt think i would go to and whoever didnt answer the door me taking a pic of the door is akin to you taking a pic of yourself at foot locker or the numerous locations that you have bothered to attend after challeneger fools from here to a duel.

Never had a rick ross beard either you chick - a handsome black man with facial hair does not equate to a ross beard

how many days until u overdose g?

Your a d*ck like I said don't address me again we don't sit at the same table fall back

he said he has owed his own house for 7years i asked for proof all he said was how tough he is by talking sh*t about children and unborn ones guy is 120lb at best his mouth weighs more than him

When I was kicked out of my house my dad brought my council flat why are you getting involved again. Swear you are the same guy who got married two months after wife wanted a divorce look in the mirror you d*ck

You are a van driver for sky don't talk to me

The most delusional lost little punk on this site. marriage again? lol the f*ck you smoking today concrete? where do you get ur facts from van driver for sky lol you are definitely smoking some illict substance.

ill get involved when you like a bitch continue to talk sh*t about me in your post you think i didnt see it? 

Stop talking shit about buying ur council house we dont believe you, you need more people.

This fucking guy, yeah I live in a crack house where I smoke crack from a pipe every day and work in tesco as a shelf stacker does that make you happy?

Bruv leave it for the north London derby

Yeah because I was right about what I said

Lets just agree to disagree on certain aspects of life

Please entertain me what was you right on?

Dont be a little bitch and throw insults my way in other threads

Concrete smoking failure.

That maggie thatcher was essential for the country but took it to far

That is the only thing we disagree on?

And he can not name where we had a disagreement or where it stemmed from I will mention whoever I want when I want son.

I gave you an olive branch and you still felt it was right to disrespect me. You are on my list.

Fuck you fuck your dirty son and your c*nt wife hope both of them are run over

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And he can not name where we had a disagreement or where it stemmed from I will mention whoever I want when I want son.

I gave you an olive branch and you still felt it was right to disrespect me. You are on my list.

f*ck you f*ck your dirty son and your c*nt wife hope both of them are run over

go to listverse.com and see if anybody gives a blind fuck