Would you let your teenage son or daughter have sex in your house ?

Guest petercrotch

The rules...

If he/she's under 18... Not a chance.

If over 18 then...

If he/she has younger siblings under 18... No chance.

If no younger siblings...

Well the rule is simple, not such much a rule as rules can be broken, but your father's pledge - pick wisely before you bring said partner in this house, as it will be a LONG time before you can bring another one in... And no children wil be raised in this house that I didnt father.

Believe it or not there are decent boys out there who don't want to just fondle or fornicate with any girl with a heartbeat. I'd let my daughter's boyfriend stay over at my discretion.

lol ok were talking about teenagers here

mandem in there late 20s are still having competitions of who can beat the most

and u wanna talk about lil niggas that have just discovered p*ssy..

u think for a couple hours they would be just talking about which teachers annoys them then he sleeps on the floor?

#wheretheydothatat

Believe it or not there are decent boys out there who don't want to just fondle or fornicate with any girl with a heartbeat. I'd let my daughter's boyfriend stay over at my discretion.

lol ok were talking about teenagers here

mandem in there late 20s are still having competitions of who can beat the most

and u wanna talk about lil niggas that have just discovered p*ssy..

u think for a couple hours they would be just talking about which teachers annoys them then he sleeps on the floor?

#wheretheydothatat

I was never like that as a teenager. Don't judge all of them on how you think.

Remember taking one chick back to my yard and she was like wait I gotta ring my dad 2 see if I can stay over

She then handed me the phone and wanted me to talk 2 him...hearing some yardie voice shouting down the phone about "treat my girl right or I'll come chop u up ya understand??"

:lol:

/

Cant believe the mum bought her a double bed though. Madness!

I remember years ago I linked one chick(white) of internet she lived in Bow, had been chattin to her for a while then arranged to go n meet her and stay at her house. She came n met me at the station, then we walked to her house, as we got inside I just waved at her mum, dad and older brother and carried on walking straight up to her room lol. She was 17 I was 19/20. remember this is the first time I'm meeting her and the fam lol. It was a saturday evening, the mum bought me up dinner and everything I didn't leave the room once untill the next day when... The dad dropped me home!! loool(but I didn't let them see where I live, made him drop 5 mins away)

• Upvote 1

I remember years ago I linked one chick(white) of internet she lived in Bow, had been chattin to her for a while then arranged to go n meet her and stay at her house. She came n met me at the station, then we walked to her house, as we got inside I just waved at her mum, dad and older brother and carried on walking straight up to her room lol. She was 17 I was 19/20. remember this is the first time I'm meeting her and the fam lol. It was a saturday evening, the mum bought me up dinner and everything I didn't leave the room once untill the next day when... The dad dropped me home!! loool(but I didn't let them see where I live, made him drop 5 mins away)

lifestyles of the deamonz and paygunz