FA Cup Round 4 & Week 23

User

bit harsh on stoke that, they dont play like fairies

I've already stated I want us to come 8th

Banking on sone favour from God in the cups thats all

If we had real fans then games would be getting boycotted not some stupid boos at home games

Dare I say Tottenham fans have sat quietly whilst their team has been consistently sh*t for decades now, support your damn team and just hope for better days all I wantnis to see is with some fight and desire if we're not going to win stuff

Thats why watching Everton beat City the other day made me think Football>>>> cos the underdogs came and said 'fair enough we ain't the mightiest of clubs, we have no money but we're still going to have the game of our lives' and they did

I cant believe I grew up watching man like Lee Dixon, Tony Adams even Ray Parlour in the same Red shirt I now see guys like Djourou, Squallici and Walcott donning

• Upvote 2

I've already stated I want us to come 8th

Banking on sone favour from God in the cups thats all

If we had real fans then games would be getting boycotted not some stupid boos at home games

Dare I say Tottenham fans have sat quietly whilst their team has been consistently sh*t for decades now, support your damn team and just hope for better days all I wantnis to see is with some fight and desire if we're not going to win stuff

Thats why watching Everton beat City the other day made me think Football>>>> cos the underdogs came and said 'fair enough we ain't the mightiest of clubs, we have no money but we're still going to have the game of our lives' and they did

I cant believe I grew up watching man like Lee Dixon, Tony Adams even Ray Parlour in the same Red shirt I now see guys like Djourou, Squallici and Walcott donning

Those Players at Everton make me a little sick tbh, you see them play out of their skins when the big boys come to play, but they give visably less when they're playing the likes of Wigan and QPR,

If teams like Everton rolled their socks up and played like they did on Tuesday week in and week out, they'd be in much better positions, as a team and dare i say it as individuals,

but saying that i see what your saying.

If we do get rid of RVP this summer do you reckon we can get seydou doumbia at cska seen him in the champions league and espn coverage looks good do u think arsenal will pay a decent wage? Do u rate him?

Get rid?

• Upvote 1

Cycad Enterprises, the organisers of the NextGen Series Tournament, today announced the withdrawal of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club from the competition following the Club making them aware of an inadvertent breach of a competition regulation.

Tottenham Hotspur's Director of Football Administration Darren Eales said:“It is with regret that we have decided to withdraw from the semi finals of the NextGen Tournament due to an accidental breach of a competition regulation. We have done so fully respecting the Tournament regulations.

“As a club, we stand for the highest levels of integrity and respect and there was no unfair advantage sought or gained.

"Whilst hugely disappointing for players, staff and supporters, we would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support. We would also like to send Liverpool Football Club our very best wishes for the next round of the competition."

Technical Co-Ordinator and Manager of Tottenham Hotspur's NextGen side Tim Sherwood said: "It was obviously disappointing when this was brought to my attention. It is, however, all about the development of players and individual talent so the most disappointing aspect for us is that we will not be able to play another game at such a competitive level this season.

"The tournament has given us a great opportunity to see the best of other footballing cultures and many of our squad have proved that they are as good as any in Europe."

Mark Warburton, Head of Football for the tournament, made the following response: “Following conversations with senior Tottenham Hotspur officials we have agreed to accept their withdrawal from the semi final stages of the event.

"This is hugely unfortunate and we are sorry to see that such a hard fought encounter as witnessed at White Hart Lane on Wednesday night should have this conclusion. However, we can only applaud the Club for demonstrating such impeccable levels of sportsmanship and for acting in a manner which recognises the good spirit of both the Tournament and the game itself.

"We thank both clubs for their help and support in making this first year of the event such a success and we look forward to re-welcoming Liverpool to the semi-finals."

Liverpool Football Club will now progress to the semi final stage where they will face the winners of the FC Barcelona versus Ajax encounter which takes place next week, February 8th.

par for the young lads.

Uncle Mike aka TF on Gooner Mania

Tomorrow: We win against Bolton. 10 points.

This weekend: We beat Blackburn and they lose to Liverpool. 7 points.

February 11: We beat Sunderland and Newcastle nicks a draw. 5 points. How's it look now?

February 26: We win the derby. 2 points. How's it look now?

March 3-4: We beat Liverpool, they lose to United. Bingo, we lead by 1 point.

March 10-12: They lose to Everton, we beat Newcastle. Us by 4.

March 17: We beat Everton, they beat Stoke. Us by 4.

March 24: We beat Villa, they lose at Chelsea. Us by 7.

March 31-April 1: We beat QPR, they beat Swansea. Us by 7.

April 7: We beat Man City at home, they get only a draw at Sunderland. Us by 9.

April 9: This could be a banana peel game for us, at Wolves. But it could also be one for The Scum, as they host surprsing Norwich. Us by 9.

April 14: We beat Wigan, they beat Bolton. Us by 9.

April 21: We beat Chelsea at home (why not, we beat them on the road and we'll be healthier than we were then), they only get a draw at QPR. Us by 10, and there's 9 points left to be won. Happy St. Totteringham's Day.

April 28: We may only get a draw at Stoke, and they'll beat Blackburn -- but you never know, Blackburn won at United. Us by 10.

May 5: We beat Norwich, and they lose at Villa. Us by 13.

May 13: Season finale, we win at West Brom, they win home to Fulham. Us by 13.

We finish 3rd, and don't need a qualifying round for the Champions League. They finish 7th, and Harry and all their moron fans say, "Wha happened?"

:lol: