Ravel Morrison Watch

Mame Biram Diouf

Remand?

:rofl:

Nah they dealin wid him improper

:lmao:

Trust

Trying to make a example of him uno

Dun know the solicitor spat his best bars about pre season training and ting, and judge was like

Screen-Shot-2014-06-24-at-12.56.00-PM.pn

:rofl:

/

his surrounded by bare wrong ppl, ppl who ain't got his best interest at heart

pure leeches i've heard (mentally & financially)

I feel for the kid still.

He needs some guidance from a male family member which he clearly doesn't have.

Either that or some sensible mature friends, considering his age that is probably unlikely.

Just did a quick Google of the mother he supposedly assaulted.

http://www.argentchambers.co.uk/site/people/profile/parveenmansoor

If this is her then God help him.

Well I'm gonna put down the Ed Milliband hat for a sec and put on Columbo's hat and say.

I have reasonable reason to imagine that the woman slapped by Ravel was not someone who practices in criminal law.

Secondly the woman slapped resides in Salford. To clarify that's a city just outside of Manchester that Ryan Giggs grew up

In. The criminal law woman primarily works in "south east England" yes she can commute but I'd doubt it still.

"Oh and just one other thing"

After a simple Internet search this morning this comes up http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2712953/Ravel-Morrison-remanded-custody-West-Ham-midfielder-punched-slapped-ex-girlfriend-mother.html

These two were together from years ago, what the deal is between them now, I don't know. Maybe in school she was the ting. Dunno what she looks like now. I agree he's got the wrong people round him, but that's been the case from day dot.

I said years ago, he needed time away from these parasites, (I said a couple months inside) as long as he had people showing him what he's got opposed to what he could have. What he got instead was people bailing him out and making excuses then moving him out the area. Fair enough. Now what?

At 16/17 this should've been nipped in the bud. Whether my methods would've worked or not all I know is he is not the devil and something good could've come from him. (And still can) however bad reputation sticks.

Good luck to him with Big Sam, of all people.

Someone said David Bentley?

Of he goes down to non league or League 1 or 2 he'll never get out his style isn't suited.

Him impressing on a regular basis wouldn't be a problems. As you aluded to there are players who impress week in week out at Evo-stick league level who don't move up.

Over the last 2 seasons we've had players move up to league football, Ollie Banks and Charlie Raglan to Chesterfield, Tom Davies to Fleetwood. That's a jump of 3 divisions to League 1 next season.

None of these won at our end of season awards. Not fans. Players or managers, not even league team of the season.

As you alluded to there's more to making out of those leagues, for him that'll be it. The bad reputation is already starting to go before him.

He went to my high school and seems to be best mates with one local kid a lot younger than me who used to kick ball with us some times. That kid ain't really a bad guy either and the high school is in a decent enough area so it must be his Wythanshawe boys and mentality doing it. Real waste of talent.