Aaron Rambo Ramsey - Goal Talley

The New Diaby

To be honest piers was semi-t.rolling with that post. 

He was already getting slaughtered on twitter when ramsey started his campaign a few years back. 

And he did say prior to this game that he took his words back.

Lets be honest most of us said the same about him anyway

Look I rated Ramsey nuff, but I slaughtered him at times last season. His performance weren't good enough and he'd admit that.

He showed signs at the end of the season, but even Wenger would have bought to replace him if possible lol.

Infact it would have been interesting if Cazorla hadnt flown the other side of the World before Villa and Arteta hadn't got injured that week if Ramsey would have even been in the team.Sliding doors even cos then Oxlade wouldnt have started and get lenged, and Ozil would have been chilling in Madrid while we was last minute dashing for Karim or Suarez.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Watch the 2nd goal we scored today. That is exactly why the midfield is scoring.

He's been doing it all season.

Please respect Giroud.

If he puts away his chances in the next two months he will be respected, otherwise its not enough.

• Upvote 2

When we're top, and bringing in midfielders to run thru and score like today, and he's putting a shift in, I'll respect what's happened so far and give him a chance.

You lot are expecting some Henry type striker up front bagging 30 goals a season and it's not that system any more. As long as he hits around the 20 mark if the team is scoring and it's working what's the problem?

He puts in a shift, and I rate him for it, but in this team, he should be banging 1 in every 2 at least.

He's 10 for 22 in the Prem, and 3 for 8 in Europe.

Those are decent stats to be fair

C/S goli about our system changing. The days of striker + SS are slowly diminishing. We have interchanging attacking midfielders that can Bang at any moment and Girouds general hold up/link up play and distribution is excellent

When we're top, and bringing in midfielders to run thru and score like today, and he's putting a shift in, I'll respect what's happened so far and give him a chance.

You lot are expecting some Henry type striker up front bagging 30 goals a season and it's not that system any more. As long as he hits around the 20 mark if the team is scoring and it's working what's the problem?

no were expecting a striker who will put his chances away in tight matches against quality opposition when these midfield goals arent really possible.

not this donkey, "but at least i tried my best, look how upset i am about missing this chance" shit:

v5hilbO.gif

anyway well see if giroud is truly that guy in the next few weeks

• Upvote 1

no were expecting a striker who will put his chances away in tight matches against quality opposition when these midfield goals arent really possible.

not this donkey, "but at least i tried my best, look how upset i am about missing this chance" sh*t:

v5hilbO.gif

anyway well see if giroud is truly that guy in the next few weeks

SMFH. Please show man some respect

Donkey you know. Taking man for any Carlton Cole

Yes hes not prolific but man can finish

ibmoJ7HS3GPoVQ_original.gif?1378049888