Street Niggerz I f*ck*ng hate em

Eskay Jones

Musta been a nitty mate.

f*ckry.

They always start with can i have a lighter/cig...

..Happened to my dad a few years back.

I don't get why they pick on big men as well. My dad's a big scary looking f*cker. This man and woman try suck him up. Put a screwdriver up his nose from behind him. Told him if he moved he'd poke it through. They took his wallet and run off.

The way my dad chased them down, the bloke got away but the beating he gave the chick

:lol: was f*cked

felt bad for her, her man just let her get beats too, she gave him up to feds so quick

Bitch learnt something that day...

• Upvote 1

Musta been a nitty mate.

f*ckry.

They always start with can i have a lighter/cig...

..Happened to my dad a few years back.

I don't get why they pick on big men as well. My dad's a big scary looking f*cker. This man and woman try suck him up. Put a screwdriver up his nose from behind him. Told him if he moved he'd poke it through. They took his wallet and run off.

The way my dad chased them down, the bloke got away but the beating he gave the chick

:lol: was f*cked

felt bad for her, her man just let her get beats too, she gave him up to feds so quick

Bitch learnt something that day...

Your pops a f*ck*ng hero to be honest. Doesnt matter if they are 12 years old they make that decision to cross the line.

Should've stomped that bitch till she was crippled. then she might;ve learnt something.

Good I hate these junkie cunts

Walking on road last night see one nitty in someone's front garden sitting down getting ready to shoot up b on the road smfh

I love my sweets spesh haribo one day I am walking down Clapton lower road eatting mu cola bottles from the shop on the phone to my brother nitty asked me for change told him does look like I have money I walking down the blooclart road to my astonishment still can't believe what happened to this day man said let me have some sweets I didn't even get to tell him piss off he had his hand on my sweet bag I dropped them on the floor and said what the fuck went into my rack sack like I was gonna draw for a weapon man ran off down the road hope that guy died.

Next time was when I was on my midnight travels in Brixton and this black guy and white girl looked cracked out asked me for money. I said I ain't got any change on me my mans eyes light up like its an eaters ting sauibg what have i got notes i said yeah mantrying to tell me to go round the corner I just walked into that off licence next to mc donalds on the corner and brought two Stella bottles ready bottle man if it was to kick off when I got out they were still there just running up their mouths nothing happened.

i hate coons as well but on a real really if you know thline is cummin best thing to do is spark a man in his face staright peice and knock him out . dont let him get to the point where he hypes himslf up to get brave on you. but obviously your situation was different . just hope your ok bruv

• Downvote 3

Na lol you dont wannt do that. Let them make the first move at all times. Then react with red mist and kill.

Do it properly and the best you'd get is 2-3 years for self defence manslaughter. out in 15months for good behaviour.

Or just wait until they get sentenced and pay for them to be made crippled inside the chosen prison.

You can do this quite easily.

Example.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8010810.stm

Very easily.

warrior marlis>>>

watch the skinniest ones, there the strongest for some f*cked up reason

Honestly I would say I disagree, as a whole we have weak genetics.

What we lack in strength make up for a fearless borderline psychopathic mentality.

My bedtime stories were about how my pops killed ethiopians for gods sake.

So yeah not nice.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2