Week 28 - Premier League 11/12 & CL

User

Just saying as sadly not everyone knows hes been good for us this season. ie Tronics.

Non united fans in general still assume Evans is sh*t, so Im purely fighting his corner, and in general I would say he doesnt get anywhere near the credit he deserves.

And what you said about his ability on the ball is what Ive been trying to highlight to guys for a couple months now.

lol at dixon, man city c*nt

welbecks build up play is too much

just needs to be more clinical

He's got that Wayne Rooney syndrome

He's too good so sometimes he tries doing something extra before putting the ball in the net.

Needs to get his Chicharito on when he's in the box and he'll be suttin special

dont know what games some of you have been watching but i can assure you Johnny Evans has not been our best CB this season

he has played well since the start of the year, ill give him that - like i pointed out before he has been able to play through his mistakes/errors through injuries of our more senior players ie. Vidic out for the season, Rio's dodgy back, Smalling's niggles and Jones being stop and start

the jury is still out for me on him tbh - i always feel like he's got a monumental c*ck up in him

he gets bullied and harassed too easily for my liking and his tactical brain is a bit of a myth

although as bane has pointed out he's pretty good on the ball - but i still think out of the 3 (Evans, Smalling and Jones) Smalling is the best by a country mile

Guest petercrotch

dont know what games some of you have been watching but i can assure you Johnny Evans has not been our best CB this season

he has played well since the start of the year, ill give him that - like i pointed out before he has been able to play through his mistakes/errors through injuries of our more senior players ie. Vidic out for the season, Rio's dodgy back, Smalling's niggles and Jones being stop and start

the jury is still out for me on him tbh - i always feel like he's got a monumental c*ck up in him

he gets bullied and harassed too easily for my liking and his tactical brain is a bit of a myth

although as bane has pointed out he's pretty good on the ball - but i still think out of the 3 (Evans, Smalling and Jones) Smalling is the best by a country mile

He's probably been our most consistent player of the season bar rooney .

Suarez off to PSG in the summer?

Can see it happening, just seen his quotes today. And he's got too much quality to be chilling in midtable nothingness with the likes of Lolerpool.

:lol:

Read the quotes too and he deffo sounds like he's trying to engineer himsf a move anywhere tbh

It won't surprise most lpool fans if he goes summer.

Suarez off to PSG in the summer?

Can see it happening, just seen his quotes today. And he's got too much quality to be chilling in midtable nothingness with the likes of Lolerpool.

:lol:

Read the quotes too and he deffo sounds like he's trying to engineer himsf a move anywhere tbh

It won't surprise most lpool fans if he goes summer.

media spin and the way most people buy into it instantly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He's probably been our most consistent player of the season bar rooney .

meh, im unconvinced

we've not exactly been pulling any trees this season so it's not that hard to be considered a consistent performer when everyone else has been soo stop and start

guys a joke