Nas - Life is Good

Thun

black bond>>>>

fuck nas on lex luger hes a one dimensional rapper i would love to hear esco on a harry fraud besides large pro,salaam remi laced him up nicely for life is good. his best album since stillmatic lol

also cherry wine,queens story and a few others are refreshing to hear in this saturated rap game. all thats missing is Lupe to make a comeback

Glad for Nas

Had to put out a bullshit album to make it no.1

'Life Is Good' For Nas, Rapper Lands Sixth No.1 Album

Nas has landed yet another U.S. number one with the release of his album 'Life Is Good.' Industry experts had estimated that the rapper would shift around 125,000 copies of his new studio album but in actual fact, sales reached around 149,000, according to Billboard.com.

It's been four years since Nas hit the top of the chart, with his 2008 album 'Untitled.' He's on familiar terms with the number one spot, though.

The rapper first attained the top spot in 1996, with 'It Was Written' and did the same the following year, with 'The Firm.' He then went on to do it again in 1999 with 'I Am' and 'Hip Hop Is Dead' in 2007.

2gufkv6.gif

• Upvote 7

nice to see that in this era of absolute nonsense

stop looking out for the same old pre historic artists and you'll find a goldmine of new, quality hip hop

dont think i aint tried listening to these new niggas. apart from a couple like freddie gibbs, im not feeling them.

stop looking out for the same old pre historic artists and you'll find a goldmine of new, quality hip hop

dont think i aint tried listening to these new niggas. apart from a couple like freddie gibbs, im not feeling them.

trust

allow settling for less just because its good and the in thing, I want the amazing things, past or present

trust

allow settling for less just because its good and the in thing, I want the amazing things, past or present

amazing things? then you listen to Lloyd banks and Jon Connor? :S:S:S

Bro

Freddie Gibbs, Kendrick Lamar, Ab Soul, Joey Badass, Clear Soul Forces - thats just 5

dont be so stupid

i'll like to know how much of these artists you've listened to properly

LIKE you said bane i bet you never gave Section 80, Control System, or 1999 the same listening length you gave 'Cold Corner 2' or 'V6'

pmsl

trust

amazing things? then you listen to Lloyd banks and Jon Connor? :S:S:S

Bro

Freddie Gibbs, Kendrick Lamar, Ab Soul, Joey Badass, Clear Soul Forces - thats just 5

dont be so stupid

i'll like to know how much of these artists you've listened to properly

LIKE you said bane i bet you never gave Section 80, Control System, or 1999 the same listening length you gave 'Cold Corner 2' or 'V6'

pmsl

You see in life, assuming won't get you far

Section 80 is one of the most played albums on my ipod and Kiesha's song is in my Itunes top 20

You think its only possible to listen to one or two artists or something?

Im sorry to hear that if that is the case, if thats not the case then why are you assuming just because I like to listen to artists like Banks and Connor that I cant listen to artists like Kendrick, Ab-Soul, ASAP etc

Im actually confused

Furthermore who even made the Freddie Gibbs topic

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/74677-freddie-gibbs-thread/

:/

Me

I give every new artists I can an opportunity to get my attention, some I dont like, some I do, some I listen to every now and again others I just dont rate but dont 100% write them off still listen out for new stuff from them couple times a year see if they improve

So next time you wanna start assuming, you might wanna assemble some facts first

Taa