Week 34 - Premier League 11/12 - FA Cup SF - CL SF

User

Going to remain in Mugabe media lockdown, tomorrow is going to be unbearable.

raphael honigstein @honigstein

at this level, football makes a mockery of great explanations. Thiago hits post: "RDM tactics worked beautifully, Chelsea deserve win" (1)

raphael honigstein @honigstein

Thiago scores: "Negative Chelsea punished for defending too deep, now have a mountain to climb"

:/

It was Pedro

taking a step back from this, i still cant for the life of me believe that SAF the greatest English manager known to man, had the audacity to play Carrick and Giggs as a midfield 2 against that lot, bloody hell i still cry inside till this day :(

Just read about Emre

4-17-2012-9-17-44-PM-4124810.jpg

ISTANBUL - Emre Belözoğlu has been referred to the TFF discipline committee due to his altercation with Trabzonspor's Didier Zokora.

Didier Zokora accused Emre Belözoğlu of racially abusing him during Trabzonspor's 2-0 defeat at the hands of Fenerbahce. Emre Belözoğlu held a press conference along with teammate Joseph Yobo following the allegations rejecting all claims of racism.

The TFF's discipline committee has the power to suspend and fine Emre Belözoğlu if they believe the Turkish international is guilty of racist remarks.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The old I have black friends card

Big up Yobo. f*ck*ng sell out!

Newcastle midfielder Emre Belozoglu did not make racist remarks during the 3-0 defeat at Everton, his agent has insisted.

Toffees goalkeeper Tim Howard and defenders Joleon Lescott and Joseph Yobo reacted furiously towards the Turkey international after the visitors were awarded a penalty in Saturday`s match at Goodison Park.

The Football Association want to interview Howard, who is understood to have complained to referee Dermot Gallagher.

But Emre`s agent Ahmet Bulut said: 'I spoke with Emre and he said that he never said anything racist to the player.

'His best friend at Newcastle is Obafemi Martins, who is black. These claims are not true. Emre never had any problems when he played in Turkey or Italy and he has never had any problems with other players in England either.

'On the field, he is an aggressive player, like other players are, but he would never make racist remarks.

'My English is bad, but his is even worse and he wouldn't even know these racist words.'

kmt so f*ck*ng timid

001viao.jpg

My boy had Drogba 1-0 on at 80/1 wtf.