Poland v Greece & Russia v Czech Republic

Admin.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the hill/Lazy/Shoots more than he creates which is horrific for someone who is the media punta for club and country

Was superb at Ajax/Real 1st season

Got slightly gassed during Inter's treble winning season(Trust Mourinho to have an non-creative AM in his team)and his head blew up after South Africa were his goals masked his performances(so bad FIFA started crediting him with blatant own goals)

His passing ability relies on the pitch and space being open, he's poor in close situations and isn't quick-thinking unless he is shooting from ridiculous positions.

That Zenit three man midfield were excellent which allowed Arshavin/Dzagoev to play wide and drift

I would love them three to come up against Spain's midfield

/

I clocked Plasil was taking set pieces with his left and right foot

Two footed players>>>

/

This Colin Murray is so shit

Don't just post what do you think about what he done today cuz?

Was impressed with Arshavin's performance but it was one that I expect him to deliver when he plays for Russia

Don't know why Wenger doesn't just play him behind RVP in a free role instead of giving Aaron 'kill a man everytime I score' Ramsey mins on the pitch

/

Me>>>>>>Szczesny

One of the biggest games of his career and he Fulop'd himself yesterday

Kane will disagree wenger is French head strong it's his way or the high way allot of players are fed up these words are actual facts not sound bytes of unknown my bro u know this is real talk straight From the first team from very long talks don't want to get my boy sacked u the proof with marradonna pic posted so this ain't bollocks talk man needs to fix up.

Tf if u come correct man will give u a job but u need to prove urself with the kinda eboue signings bet u think this is gas it's not 100%

rumours going round atm

"russians got done again this evening by the poles twice , in one of the events one of the lads got stabbed

event 1 - > 10 russians vs 30 poles

one russian lad in the hospital with a knife wound

event 2 -> 15 Slask vs 8 Russians 1 minute ACAB

and a rumour that is going online that stoke got done in krakow 15 to 20 lads 3KOs and a one serious injured"