Poland v Greece & Russia v Czech Republic

Admin.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching Spartak Moscow 1 time like prolly 18 months back, they had this kid on the wing, had curly hair like Jovetic was about 17 at the time I swear but was FULLY SICK, any1 know his name?

He must of moved cos I don't see him in their squad anymore.

I was watching Spartak Moscow 1 time like prolly 18 months back, they had this kid on the wing, had curly hair like Jovetic was about 17 at the time I swear but was FULLY SICK, any1 know his name?

Jano

Kerzhakov this guy

Has fooled me good by scoring v Uruguay and Italy in warm ups/finishing the Russian league do strong and he looked an outstanding bet, but that lack of technique was really shown up tonight.

Pav might frustrate but has great technique

Dzagoev is a creative genius for CSKA, if he adds more goals to his game like tonight he will be amazing.

Necid must start against Greece (Who by the way have a plan b with Santos in charge)

Jano

Yeah Jano's fucked but I think it was this guy

http://www.spartak.com/en/main/team/reserves/5012/

But he has only made 3 appearances it says which is a shame.

Russia got a conveyor belt of youth though.

Happy for Pav. Showed what he can do - and actually did quite regularly for Spurs, as most of the objective observers rather than the blinkered ones could see. Sadly, too many people including most crucially the one whose decision was the most important made up their minds about him too early.