Ukraine v France & Sweden v England

Admin.

Check it. It's there in black and white I said I wanted England to win but not with that shit style I will always choose football over shit hence why I wanted arsenal to lose the fa cup final to man united as that was an embarssement of a match were we got lucky.

Ibra is [FlirtaD]The Myth, The Myth[\FlirtaD]

Nah I'm fronting on him, he's a f*cked dude still.

Shoulda chose Croatia instead of Sweden though, eternally pisszled.

hes bosnian mate and he was raised in rosengard why would he play for a country he aint been in for most of his life :/

Mum's Croatian.

Rossi chose Italy over USA even though he was born in USA and spent most of his childhood there.

his mum is bosnian still

and he received his footballing education in sweden. I would play for Sweden or England for example not where I was born Djibouti cos I left when I was 1 years old and been back like once since. Obviously its my origin but I grew up here

with that logic, why the f*ck would you play for Sweden?

my old man's Irish, born and raised there...but i was born and raised here so im English. so so simple

Everyone has a country that they feel is their country, for whatever reason, Porchy being our classic example, and You would play for them

for some, even though they grew up here, at home the national pride is still toward the country of origin, so choosing where You lived the most isn't always the obvious choice

then some choose for strictly footballing reasons

hes bosnian mate and he was raised in rosengard why would he play for a country he aint been in for most of his life :/

Mum's Croatian.

Rossi chose Italy over USA even though he was born in USA and spent most of his childhood there.

his mum is bosnian still

and he received his footballing education in sweden. I would play for Sweden or England for example not where I was born Djibouti cos I left when I was 1 years old and been back like once since. Obviously its my origin but I grew up here

my old man's Irish, born and raised there...but i was born and raised here so im English. so so simple

What team you support?

Mum's Croatian.

his mum is bosnian still

What team you support?

ay? as i just said England... or club level QPR

If I played for my country of origin I would right now with probably 6 months of training be the best player and national captain. THATS LONG FOR MAN

especially if I was a professional I would take football seriously and the team I could get game time in is Sweden cos England got big names playing in the premier league

its all speculative tho great selection headache...imagine being a pro footballer and putting your nation kind on the map of footballing world. My mums from north of somalia theres one of two footballers but their still dead. Ayub Daud at juve for example

Swedish league is dead and guys get caps playing for their club sides. Porchy could play for IFK Goteborg UEFA cup winners lool

Why would you feel national pride for your parents birth country?

/

As I said the only reason I wouldn't choose England is because they have a great footballing nation already.

shouldn't put it like that

east african by all sense of the matter with a lot of pride in di roots :Y:

hold tite zlatan though put work in for the team. he's grown into the captain role he was doing a lot of tracking back last night. genius all the time now they have to recognise donny

could only play for england if i was an average baller..... and wanted to use the caps for leverage in contract negotiations with clubs.

Always like that for last group games of majors so it does not effect who qualifies etc like last day of the season

Think it was an Austria vs west Germany match that started it where both teams never actually played ball so they would get to a next round

Once again

Welbeck >>>>>

Fully cant wait till he plays with Shinji next season and rapes

Gonna rent out a van, fill it humble pie and drive around the ends

Was in the pub last night and heres a few gems

''Sturridge >>> Welbeck''

''Welbeck is not a striker, hes an attacking mid''

''He is sh*t, outside the box Hernandez is still better''

''He only scored around 10 goals last year, rvp scored 30, suarez 20, rooney around 30 etc, which shows he is sh*t''

''look even walcott just scored and welbeck hasnt'' cue Welbecks great finish ''o well goals dont mean anything, hes still sh*t, didnt meant it''

Then after the game, people sitting there pretending to have a deep discussion about him

''Look at Jack Whilshere in Arsenals team at 18 where was Welbeck''

''he technique is ok at times, but he cant pass, he doesnt have the potential to be world class''

Thats from off my head

Not sure how I didnt even up getting into a fight tbh was going mad

lol @ Welbeck being an attacking mid

the Carroll hate I heard yesterday was worse, considerin he took his chance and put in a shift, was annoying hearing people say take him off for Defoe "because Defoe is more proven at international and scores more"

may be true, but if You're watching the game and seeing Carroll's impact and knew football, You wouldn't be saying that

Man of the moment Theo Walcott is a wanted man and could find himself on the way to AC Milan or Real Madrid this summer.

Jose Mourinho is a huge admirer and a Real insider said: "He's a player who would give this team so much pace. he's a target - that's for sure."

It has been widely believed that Walcott has an £18 million release clause in his contract but that is not the case and Arsenal know they need to settle his new deal or brace themselves for a flurry of bids after Euro 2012.

Porchy is estatic at this rumour, lol.

he's scared to leave England, same attitude to racism, his family, etc

but I think Chelsea might take them up on that £18mill clause

Mourinho should know better anyway. I thought he was a better judge of football players

@TF quote

Man of the moment Theo Walcott is a wanted man and could find himself on the way to AC Milan or Real Madrid this summer.

Jose Mourinho is a huge admirer and a Real insider said: "He's a player who would give this team so much pace. he's a target - that's for sure."

It has been widely believed that Walcott has an £18 million release clause in his contract but that is not the case and Arsenal know they need to settle his new deal or brace themselves for a flurry of bids after Euro 2012.

Porchy is estatic at this rumour, lol.

:lol@Jose's quote

Not quality but pace.

I wouldn't be happy at 1st but as I do with all Real players I welcome and then judge them over a season but athletes/lumberjacks get half a season

England pay the best wages and that is set to increase the British in general dont leave this country. Only guys who spring to mind our lininker, waddle, hoddle, gazza, ince, becks, woodgate, cole and Owen might be a handful more but that is over a 20 year period. Even when England where banned from European competion most guys decided to go to Scotland instead of the continent