Ukraine v France & Sweden v England

Admin.

Commentators gonna hype Carrolls goal and performance.

done well and worked hard both in attack and defence so why not ?

From when after 5 mins I heand the commo say "Carroll has played a big part so far" after he conceded 2 fouls and won a header, I inna Di bias.

Welbeck has played him off the park but he won't get mentioned.

guy cant win, amount of defensive work and headers he's won in his own box not to mention his attacking play he deserves credit. Think both strikers played well in all honesty, neither played the other off the park, they did different jobs and to good effect. Moaning he conceded fouls but he worked nonstop to get back and help out the midfield and defence.

He made some silly fouls granted, but he's a striker dropping back to defend. I'd give both of them credit, both played well and both scored brilliant goals

Welbeck did more defensive work AND managed to have quality on the ball.

Watch the game again.

/

The is so innocent PMSL Bless him

Agree to disagree, was watching it fine thanks don't need to watch it again. As i said i give both of them credit, think both of them did well and played big parts in winning the game.

From when after 5 mins I heand the commo say "Carroll has played a big part so far" after he conceded 2 fouls and won a header, I inna Di bias.

Welbeck will get plenty of praise for that goal and rightly so

Im talking about prior to the goal.

Welbeck was the only one who wanted to play football first half. Granted Carroll scored and sprayed a pass out to Milner first half but what else did he do other than concede a dat Frederick for Swedens first?

It's the norm with strikers, who bags will get the praise 9 times out of 10. They weren't even hyping Carroll's play, the pretty much talked about his goal and that was it.

guy cant win, amount of defensive work and headers he's won in his own box not to mention his attacking play he deserves credit. Think both strikers played well in all honesty, neither played the other off the park, they did different jobs and to good effect. Moaning he conceded fouls but he worked nonstop to get back and help out the midfield and defence.

He made some silly fouls granted, but he's a striker dropping back to defend. I'd give both of them credit, both played well and both scored brilliant goals

Watch the game again.

/

Agree to disagree, was watching it fine thanks don't need to watch it again. As i said i give both of them credit, think both of them did well and played big parts in winning the game.

This is what Im saying though. Carroll didn't play well!

Yes, they both played big parts in the game by getting on the scoresheet for the first and winning goals, but apart from that, what did Carroll contribute and how does that compare to Welbecks linkup play and intelligence shown today?

• Downvote 1

lol this guy on talksport now

Watch the game again.

/

This is what Im saying though. Carroll didn't play well!

Yes, they both played big parts in the game by getting on the scoresheet for the first and winning goals, but apart from that, what did Carroll contribute and how does that compare to Welbecks linkup play and intelligence shown today?

lol @ thinking i'm continuing this. I said agree to disagree for a reason, you're convinced he scored and did f*ck all else, not really on sitting here trying to change that tbh