The 'N' Word

Fresh

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Black people love to hate themselfs just SMH so glad I now class myself as Aborgine

this made me crease

especially as I read it as Aubergine

:lol: thought man would rather be a vegetable

I'm ashamed of how frequently I do use it, but I make an effort not to use it in front of people who would find it offensive, all races included. I wouldn't use it infront of older black people or people I don't know. I do wish I'd stop using it completely but its hard.

the people gunning her were black as well. aint even nothing wrong with her hair

:/ f*ck is wrong with these people?

When I saw the Twitter user pics my heart sank, Jiggly is kinda right, Black people ain't shit.

So negative even when there is success.

Dailymail stay on their job doe.

Guest Chelsea Jack

Sooo... I decided to give in and let this white guy holla at me who I've been fobbing off for a while

I think majority of his boys must be black because today this is what his text read...

'Nigga u dnt holla at ur motherf*ckin boi'

LOL too comfortable

darling, that white lad's a mug

inbox me for the real obroni experience.. cheers x

• Upvote 9

Funny that after a while of not coming on here the first topic i'm met with is about the 'n' word lol

I can only speak from a white perspective (a perspective that is pretty much irrelevant in this argument) but I will say that hip hop has normalised the word amongst whites in a private setting, though no sane white person would ever want to repeat it in the company of his/ her black friends

It's like in private being a part of a culture that you're inherently not allowed to be a part of, you might subscribe to all other aspects of hip hop, the music, the clothes etc but you'll never be fully in it cuz there will always be the nigga barrier, except in the presence of other nigga-saying whites, which it runs all day long with not negative context being introduced whatsoever

it's also dependent on the person, you have the Daves who literally couldn't care less if K K Klive came up to him and shouted it in his face whilst painting him white, then you have people like Ant who don't even want to type it out at all, even in a professional setting

I don't think it will ever go away, not now we have a digital memory in which all info is stored forever basically, but i dont think the use of it will ever be normalised for whites/ most other ethnic groups

• Upvote 1

Sooo... I decided to give in and let this white guy holla at me who I've been fobbing off for a while

I think majority of his boys must be black because today this is what his text read...

LOL too comfortable

I dunno about comfortable, the guy sounds like a douche tbh.

Up your standards.

LOL too comfortable

I dunno about comfortable, the guy sounds like a douche tbh.

Up your standards.

Truss

she probably replied him with a smiley face with 'hehe' too.

coontasynthesis

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1