No Game Syndrome

PopT

sometimes when im off form, low in confidence or just out of match practice

i just force myself to talk to tings.... not even chicks im feeling.... just talk and get out and slowly the confidence builds up...you remember what works and what doesn't., what makes them smile and what comes across cringe....chat to 5-10 tings and before you know it you will have a couple of numbers you weren't even planning for.... and then when you roll out the next night/week you should be ready to approach any girl your interested in.

• Upvote 6

Hmmm

This is going to sound strange, but outside of females, do you consider a confident man?

What do you do for living/education? Are you in shape? Do you travel, read? What are your hobbies?

Most of the time, a man's confidence with women actually has nothing to do with women if that makes sense.

I disagree

I got 2 bruddas in my own circle, one in particular who has the body of a sprinter. In a management role at work on good money, nice car ball that other stuff. But he just can't move to gyal, only time he does is if he's a bit turnt up and the girl makes it bait she's on him. My other boy is the same but without the body.

I'm similar but to a much lesser extent

Them man just don't have confidence around gyal, nothing to do with being confident in everyday life.

There's state and trait confidence

But this is a rarity .

I feel top class game is either something u have or you dont

like natural talent on the football field

you might play the same sport but some players are naturally light years ahead of others.

Everyman can get females by virtue of having a penis

Some just naturally do it better than others

you might play the same sport but some players are naturally light years ahead of others.

disagree

i think with practise one can become good at getting woman, but like most posters already have said other areas in u life need to be on point.

Theres no shame in the game because if you got shame then you aint got no game.

Its irrelevant, guys who obviously have money and are confident still act stupid.

I remember coming out the o2 and this funky boy just wouldn't leave me alone, 'come look at my Aston, il drive you home in my Aston' 'I work in the city' 'I work in finance' gaping at me with his arms spread in disbelief like how come your not impressed.

Profits friend is example and its right, if you know how to talk to females your in. This life confidence stuff is rubbish.

• Upvote 1

disagree

i think with practise one can become good at getting woman, but like most posters already have said other areas in u life need to be on point.

Theres no shame in the game because if you got shame then you aint got no game.

U can practise all you want

and yes it will help u get chicks here and there

wont make u a full time gyalis, give u the charisma u need to get the chicks u want at will, and smash them in on your own terms

Its irrelevant, guys who obviously have money and are confident still act stupid.

I remember coming out the o2 and this funky boy just wouldn't leave me alone, 'come look at my Aston, il drive you home in my Aston' 'I work in the city' 'I work in finance' gaping at me with his arms spread in disbelief like how come your not impressed.

Profits friend is example and its right, if you know how to talk to females your in. This life confidence stuff is rubbish.

Its not bullshit at all

He is saying if you have not got the natural twang, sort other areas of your life out.

Doesn't mean to strut up to 10s and tell them about your whip and how many tailored armani suits you have.

Its like having an on day for a long period of time

Surely everyone can cosign leaving the gym after a nice session, smashing a target at work, having a fresh haircut, and rocking the new garms and just being on point in your brain.

The confidence needs to be subtle, insecurity is what makes you feel the need to tell people how much u make and what you have.

HOWEVER

If you can talk to people, like you are having an on point day everyday even if all you done was smoke weed and listen to K kokes greatest hits you will still draw.

Furthermore thats not to say that being content with your life will nturally bring you women, if you start quivering at the site of cleavage

• Upvote 1

Its peak in loud clubs where you step up you both can't hear sh*t and get

WHAT? SORRY? PARDON? or you talk into their ear so they can hear you but they don't and they look at you expectantly like you're supposed to hear them over the club

Take your phone out and type your intentions and show her

i just force myself to talk to tings.... not even chicks im feeling.... just talk and get out and slowly the confidence builds up...you remember what works and what doesn't., what makes them smile and what comes across cringe....chat to 5-10 tings and before you know it you will have a couple of numbers you weren't even planning for.... and then when you roll out the next night/week you should be ready to approach any girl your interested in.

Pretty much

It's trial and error and perfect like anything else in life.

Its peak in loud clubs where you step up you both can't hear sh*t and get

WHAT? SORRY? PARDON? or you talk into their ear so they can hear you but they don't and they look at you expectantly like you're supposed to hear them over the club

Take your phone out and type your intentions and show her

"ALR8 BABZ I WNA B IN U"

• Upvote 5

I find that women are also attracted to guys that openly deal with many women, or are known to be with a high standard of women.

This is it

Same guy I'm talking about lets all these chicks know from the get go its just casual he don't ever gas them about being the wife or anything and I think they probably respect him more for that if u get what I mean

Most of them are already wifed anyway smh.

Another thing, my game amplified x500 when there's alcohol in my system.

The amount of times I've woke up, looked at my call log, seen calls to 'Corine Brixton' 'Alissa Croydon' etc at 4.34am

Then the game is on to find out who the f*ck she is and what she looks like.

Every time this happens and every time I holla the girl she knows my life story and I don't even know her face.

When the picture finally comes through it all comes back to me and I impress myself again.

f*ck I love the game man, don't know how I did this relationship sh*t for so long but I know how the vicious circle goes.

I'll reach heights and crave that a more and more elite type of woman til I cop one and I'm back in the process.

• Upvote 1

wouldnt wanna meet u on a dark night

f*ck*ng REAL TARK. some girls i speak to in di dance and im thinking why the f*ck am i speaking to her...

but that is a good idea.