Two Shades of Gayle

Daniel Woods

This Lollypop this is suss.

How did she find this forum? Why does she want to get involved? How did she end up f*ck*ng him? I can understand sending vids and stuff to a fake person but as soon as you arranged to link and that fat monstrosity turned up..... Laters.

Some guy called 'Jason' added me on Facebook after the whole saga and was blates Darren. Deleted and blocked.

• Downvote 1

I was playing with you how can I hack your computer I dont even know how to septup an e-mail or write my own name

498CF49FDD0A9ED5B0203EB29338.jpg

I own plenty of fish and matched your IP's

I typed your username in Google mate

can you edit that google screengrab out please, don't need to start getting spammed, or some more Gayle sh*t

enough

locked till Medic comes with the deets

Gayle banned.

This Lollypop this is suss.

How did she find this forum? Why does she want to get involved? How did she end up f*ck*ng him? I can understand sending vids and stuff to a fake person but as soon as you arranged to link and that fat monstrosity turned up..... Laters.

Some guy called 'Jason' added me on Facebook after the whole saga and was blates Darren. Deleted and blocked.

this Jason guy told her about the forum

think she f*cked him drunk or he dropped threats

Drop a PM if this needs to be reopened for further developments & reaction. Cooling Period while the sequal takes place.

One of them, probably the main one in the end. Snaking Since 09