What are the best and worst tube lines and why?

The Somalian

unlucky, had me whatsapping and checking football scores on the underground.

Caught the overground Norwood Junction to Highbury and Islington the other week before the Arsenal game (basically first to last stop in 40mins). Was mad hot that day. The ac>>> felt like I had died and gone to heaven. Can be stinky though and always a mad crush at Canada Water in the week.

Jubilee outside of rush hour is my best. Bakerloo is the worst IMO, hot, slow and stinky

Caught the overground Norwood Junction to Highbury and Islington the other week before the Arsenal game (basically first to last stop in 40mins). Was mad hot that day. The ac>>> felt like I had died and gone to heaven. Can be stinky though and always a mad crush at Canada Water in the week.

Jubilee outside of rush hour is my best. Bakerloo is the worst IMO, hot, slow and stinky

Truss. Walk on the train like

1-71.gif

• Upvote 7

1-71.gif

ass

da

dsa

fdsfs

\f

sd

sc

1-71.gif

ass

da

dsa

fdsfs

\f

sd

sc

Victoria Line is the best IMO

Piccadilly is the worse due to the pain of counting how many stations you need to go past to get to Heathrow

Your best of getting a taxi there

c/s

last time i convinced myself i would just get the tube to heathrow from wood green and save me some P.... lasted 7 stops to kings x got off and went paddington catching the heathrow express...... 24 stops lol sorry not even if they paid me

Victoria line is the best now that they installed hose giant fans and sorted the ventilation. You could switch platforms before between picadilly and Victoria line and actually feel the wall of heat.

Worst line is circle or district. Bummy sh*t from what I remember although I don't use those lines that much.