Week 04 - 12/13 - Premiership / Champions League / Europa

User

It's a whole separate argument. But this is why I don't like London united fans as well. Because they have no proper understanding of our rivalries/the local area. They try and turn united arsenal into a derby. I couldn't give a sh*t about most games with arsenal since vieira etc left. They are must win games but nothing like going to Liverpool, city or even Leeds.

:/

It's a whole separate argument. But this is why I don't like London united fans as well. Because they have no proper understanding of our rivalries/the local area. They try and turn united arsenal into a derby. I couldn't give a sh*t about most games with arsenal since vieira etc left. They are must win games but nothing like going to Liverpool, city or even Leeds.

:/

Tbh Manchester born United fans get slightly irritating with the whole elitist attitude like say people born outside of Manchester haven't contributed greatly to the club.

Like say Manchester United would be any bigger than Oldham without the outside contribution.

The only people we both should have a problem with is the glory supporters who know absolutely nothing about the club, it's history, never put money into the club etc...

• Upvote 1

Lol you can find a way to dislike fans of every clubs.

Man United needs no explanation.

Arsenal fans on the whole are some delusional pricks who find the most abstract ways of defining success ,I remember so many of them talking wicked when we were wiping the floor with Europe's elite because they fielded 6 17 years old in the Carling Cup who all amounted to nothing.

Spurs fans in recent years have tried to add some sub woofer bass to their voice because they've had a little success. Over excited d*ckheads.

Liverpool fans live in the past, always play the victims etc etc etc

• Upvote 1

Arsenal fans on the whole are some delusional pricks who find the most abstract ways of defining success ,I remember so many of them talking wicked when we were wiping the floor with Europe's elite because they fielded 6 17 years old in the Carling Cup who all amounted to nothing.

Spurs fans in recent years have tried to add some sub woofer bass to their voice because they've had a little success. Over excited d*ckheads.

I SAY f*ck UM

Think about that for a second tho... Really think about that...

Tbh Manchester born United fans get slightly irritating with the whole elitist attitude like say people born outside of Manchester haven't contributed greatly to the club.

Like say Manchester United would be any bigger than Oldham without the outside contribution.

The only people we both should have a problem with is the glory supporters who know absolutely nothing about the club, it's history, never put money into the club etc...

I rest my case

Rather March than November.

makes no difference tbh.

in the end only one team matters and takes any credit. the team that wins it. minnows might celebrate the "achievement" of reaching the quarters or semi's if this is how you see your team now fair enough, you should expect more though mate.

Lol at it not making a difference. You most definitely underachieved. You didnt go out in the knockouts where you could argue freak result, injuries, variable factors. You went out in the GROUP stages over SIX games, in a group your fans acknowledged as easy before it started. Then got mocked in the Europa...

Who celebrated or called it an achievement, I just refreshed his memory. Same way if Thizzle came in and quoted me after and said rather win it in May I'd have straight pos'd him and been like fack.

yeah we were sh*t nobodies denied that, I can hear Chelsea fans having a go about it but come on. a team who have been to 3 final's in recent history, won once and been fairly outplayed and beaten by one of the best teams in the history of the game the other two times being laughed at a team who well we all know what Arsenal have done during the glorious last few years.

Arsenal being rivals of Manchester United ended when you stopped challenging for major honours, maybe you guys will start garnering some attention again this season. Until then enjoy winning 4th place,

• Downvote 1

This is ridiculous on so many levels,

do you want to retract it or explain it, coz as it stands it just looks plain stupid.

like say Manchester United weren't doing things before the global and countrywide support took shape,

come one aye. Football didn't start in 1992 even the the sky sport bandwagon and generation would happily have you believe that.

the underlined bit is amazingly ironic considering what came before it.

Oldham you know. Even the bitterest of City fans wouldn't utter such chupidness.

• Downvote 1

Think about that for a second tho... Really think about that...

I'm coming up with nothing...

• Downvote 1

Arsenal will struggle to win honours unless Wenger brings back his old philosophy and put some strength and and willingness to shoot outside the box on the regs instead of trying to consistently walk it in the net we need to be more direct