Swarvo shuffling

kerser

In London, they're listening to European deep house and forming their own crews. In the rest of the world, they're gormless college kids bopping to Scooter, in London, they're estate guys who act like they're starring in their own version of Drive soundtracked by André Lodemann. (Also, they fucking love Julio Bashmore. I don't know why, but
is like their "Gabrielle" / "Chopper" / "Smells Like Teen Spirit"). All of which means that, to me, shuffling feels less like a fad, and more like a legit, nascent dance scene.

:rofl: :rofl:

I was listening to House music in the early nineties, my cousin Sugar K (R.I.P) was spinning that shit from day. Flashback, Entice FM (before it was ontop) and every other pirate station going, Tipper can confirm.

This means I was on the bandwagon long before most of you guys complaining even knew what music was. And I have no problem with people shuffling, wearing funky clothes or doing whatever they want as long as GOOD MUSIC still exists. I don't understand how can people get so precious over it, people complaining about Shuffling is much more ridiculous then shuffling itself how can there be rules governing how you're supposed to dance to electronic beats!

Shameful

only just bothered to read this thread now 

i think your missing the point 

for the music to stay pure you have to keep the majority of the 'niggas' out 

loook what they did to garage, look what they did to funky

house dont need this type of fad dancing its mad cringey 

most of this music is shit anyway

don't chat shit please.

the long and short of this is that a big majority (like myself and others that know good house music) go to these events cause we LOVE HOUSE.

It's a movement thing (no pretentiousness) and often we are going to see a dj play. I'm all for new people to jump on the wagon congrates you learnt about

good music but don't try so hard. House isn't about wearing cool clothes and doing stupid dances its about vibing to some good fucking house music

and the mofos that are rolling through with all their baitness don't understand this. 

Rant over.

nola speaking that real real

Lets all admit its just blatant racism & elitism 

They dont want Black guys and people they perceive as chavs in the dance

http://www.facebook.com/AntiFootShufflingCampaign?fref=ts

its actually not. was in cargo few weeks back at a deep/tech event and all the cunts we saw were white yolo snapbackers/ essex trash, gurning/screwfacing on 'bumbles', its deeper than race

luckily i think the music is good enough to outlast the current buzz, think it helps its an international scene already big in belgium france brazil etc etc

one of the things about house is that it has been somewhat underground and the underground scene is its appeal/ keeps it going

doesnt need 'buzz'

I was listening to House music in the early nineties, my cousin Sugar K (R.I.P) was spinning that shit from day. Flashback, Entice FM (before it was ontop) and every other pirate station going, Tipper can confirm.

This means I was on the bandwagon long before most of you guys complaining even knew what music was. And I have no problem with people shuffling, wearing funky clothes or doing whatever they want as long as GOOD MUSIC still exists. I don't understand how can people get so precious over it, people complaining about Shuffling is much more ridiculous then shuffling itself how can there be rules governing how you're supposed to dance to electronic beats!

Shameful

I think you might have missed my point too, I was only referencing how long I've been involved in the scene because others were going on like this is their scene to own, it doesn't belong to anyone and everyone can enjoy it regardless of how long you personally have been involved. Me having been listening to house since the early nineties doesn't mean I control the genre and decide who has the right to influence it, nobody does.

I don't think excluding niggas is going to affect the way the music is produced, and has been produced for decades now. The "quality" of some of the raves may decrease with the increase in niggerdom, as it does unfortunately.

BUT there are always going to be places for people to go to enjoy their music. Its not like some virus or epidemic that it's being made out to be. There probably will be a seperation in the genre pretty soon and the Julio Bashmore fuck off crowd will get their own producers and their own raves to go to and everyone else can go somewhere else, its not that much of a big deal.

Shameful

I think you might have missed my point too, I was only referencing how long I've been involved in the scene because others were going on like this is their scene to own, it doesn't belong to anyone and everyone can enjoy it regardless of how long you personally have been involved. Me having been listening to house since the early nineties doesn't mean I control the genre and decide who has the right to influence it, nobody does.

I don't think excluding niggas is going to affect the way the music is produced, and has been produced for decades now. The "quality" of some of the raves may decrease with the increase in niggerdom, as it does unfortunately.

BUT there are always going to be places for people to go to enjoy their music. Its not like some virus or epidemic that it's being made out to be. There probably will be a seperation in the genre pretty soon and the Julio Bashmore fuck off crowd will get their own producers and their own raves to go to and everyone else can go somewhere else, its not that much of a big deal.

hmmm this is prob true tbh 

sooner than later still

Shameful

youre saying this, but i think ive said it in this topic (or somewhere else) that the purists you guys are trying to be probably see you as the "niggas" so tryna separate yourselves is prob moot

http://youtu.be/KzoXRzKImls

http://youtu.be/avj9V-fU4mY

2:16 - 2:46

Shuffling has been around since back in the day when Desmond's was on. That's why I find it funny hearing people today say it doesn't belong in the house scene, it should be banned etc.

/

It all started in Chicago’s Southside in 1977, when a new kind of club opened. This new Chicago club called The Warehouse gave House music its name. Frankie Knuckles, who opened The Warehouse, mixed old disco classics and new Eurobeat pop. It was at this legendary club where many of the experiments were tried. It was also where Acid House got its start.

Before The Warehouse opened, there had been clubs strictly designed to segregate race. However, The Warehouse did not make any difference between Blacks, Hispanics, or Whites; the main interest was simply music. And the music was as diverse as the clients.

warehouse.jpg

It's funny how today people are trying to segregate a scene that got it's name years ago from a club that tried to stop segregation by providing a venue where people of all races could come together and enjoy house music.

PMSL OI THERE IS SOME MAD SKANKS IN THIS VID JEEZ 

http://youtu.be/KzoXRzKImls

http://youtu.be/avj9V-fU4mY

2:16 - 2:46

Shuffling has been around since back in the day when Desmond's was on. That's why I find it funny hearing people today say it doesn't belong in the house scene, it should be banned etc.

/

It all started in Chicago’s Southside in 1977, when a new kind of club opened. This new Chicago club called The Warehouse gave House music its name. Frankie Knuckles, who opened The Warehouse, mixed old disco classics and new Eurobeat pop. It was at this legendary club where many of the experiments were tried. It was also where Acid House got its start.

Before The Warehouse opened, there had been clubs strictly designed to segregate race. However, The Warehouse did not make any difference between Blacks, Hispanics, or Whites; the main interest was simply music. And the music was as diverse as the clients.

warehouse.jpg

It's funny how today people are trying to segregate a scene that got it's name years ago from a club that tried to stop segregation by providing a venue where people of all races could come together and enjoy house music.

PMSL OI THERE IS SOME MAD SKANKS IN THIS VID JEEZ 

That 2nd vid was pretty sick, them times looked like fun.