The Snow Thread

Aquaman

Mum got me up at 7am to tell me it looked like 3 kids were messing around with her car.Went outside in my finest tracksuit, unshaven, aint even showered yet so was looking GRIM.Ask why these 3 ppl were fiddling with the car.They take their hoods down.3 brazilian girls all my age. never seen snow before and were just drawing shapes in the snow. really apologetic and really fine.and im standing there like the f*ck*ng grinch and looking like him as well.

Mum got me up at 7am to tell me it looked like 3 kids were messing around with her car.Went outside in my finest tracksuit, unshaven, aint even showered yet so was looking GRIM.Ask why these 3 ppl were fiddling with the car.They take their hoods down.3 brazilian girls all my age. never seen snow before and were just drawing shapes in the snow. really apologetic and really fine.and im standing there like the f*ck*ng grinch and looking like him as well.
shud of told dem uk snow is toxic an now they must come in ur yard to shower it off, all 3 at the same time kus u cant spare alot of hot water in this current climate

Shudda told them its british custom that when it snows all women must be slags