Rick Rawse

Captain Showerface

the time is now f*ck all that waitin nigga

i cant hold back all these haitian niggas

you know they talking home invasion nigga

seeing your daughter scream can be very persuasive nigga

first question where the safe at nigga????

all in your woman face f*ck up her make up niggaaaaaa

dsgjnhldsfh'bfdsd#

#d#sadds

ds

the time is now f*ck all that waitin nigga

i cant hold back all these haitian niggas

you know they talking home invasion nigga

seeing your daughter scream can be very persuasive nigga

first question where the safe at nigga????

all in your woman face f*ck up her make up niggaaaaaa

dsgjnhldsfh'bfdsd#

#d#sadds

ds

Fcg

Gm

F

G

Fuming,it,it,iffy,it

Dpmo

"ross aint top 5"

:mellow:

f*ck*ng hell this mixtape is epic.

hes set a high bar for himself to top gfid with this

every beat is hard

the way he has improved from pom is carzy lyrically, flow f*ckkkk

this mixtape couldve easily have been an album

pains me to say it but

rick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.,...... jeezy

best rapper alive

and

NAS NAS NAS nigga took it back to it was written

on the download.

On da real, i went to school with Rick Ross really known as "big will" on the streets down here. Im 2 years older than Ross, so in a sense when u a lil older, u got a perspective of watchin cats under you grow up.

Dog always been savy, and if u know anything bout miami, u know the only way to grow up to be a bitch down here is to be raise in Boca Raton, or Coral Gables or something shyt like that.... Just knowing miami, u gotta know niggas dont go to miami carol city and find your way as a ho...

The peeps Ross was running with back in da "Baha's aka 207th" - Boobie Boys - ran a big part of the d-game in miami... Ross was "Boobie's" (aka Kenneth Williams) lil protege.

All da gangstas in miami got a few jits up under them to push work, cause laws are relaxed againt youths under 18yrs old & so forth - so da hustlers down here exploit that fact to be exact; just life in da underground...

So, to know Ross, you gotta know Boobie, cause Boobie was da mastermind. Being a protege of boobie's game got picked up, and he da type a nigga, thats gon let u eat with him, but u gotta work with him to eat with him too. Along wit dat come favors, jobs, calling shots, takin shots, and handing down justice. This nigga Boobie was so tight, that although he was one of da biggest d-boy's in the game down here, they ddnt even indict him on dope charges.

They got him on suspected murders; basically snitches did him in for so called genocide. So in a sense Ross reflects on his time being next to the man when he speaks, and speaks from experience for what he witnessed and took part in.

Read up on facts blog nation hoe's: http://www.ca11.uscourts.gov/o...

Long story short, Boobie was indicted by the feds, of whom discovered he had miami-dade police on payroll etc... So the fact that Ross went CO aint no thang to me, cause this shyt happen all day down here. Da mayor and whole police dept corupted down here, its too much dope an money to be had.... They tryin to make miami another hollywood, and too many people wanna be stars, so the door is always left open for some money under the table.

Basically, what i'm tryin to say is that, for Big Will, to explain himself might mean indicting himself... I'll do da same thang, cause long as my city know the culture of miami, and know who got work, and know who been out there before all this internet media came about, then that's all da love i need.

So if i'm gettin love, and I'm eating good, aint no need for me to wait for a alien to love me. When u from da undergrond, you dont need da neon lights for yo name to shine in new york. Cause it's already been shining

Trust if dog was fake, miami would be the last place to try to stunt like that; dis shyt aint iowa down here, where a nigga make a hit then he turn gangsta; nigga born gangsta's in dade county - no choice in the matter or you wont survive!

Dog been out here, so down here we accept dog, cause we seen dog grinding out here.

So what the media might not know, the hood respect...