PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

Supermalt

LS is straight FanBoy.

:/

I just care about myself mate.  I've got a PS1, PS2, PS3 and will have a PS4.   I only care about what console i will get a better gaming experience.  From what i've seen/heard it's going to be the new Xbox.  The Xbox will also make me more money than Sony will do as they have more rights to games.

I'm defending MS 'cause there's been so many clueless comments

I've seen that KI is going to flop 'cause they allow people to try before they buy.  They just ignored the fact you can buy the game out right :/

That picture explaining what happens to your online games when your xbox 360 account gets banned, people complaining about Xbox one.

Kinect is always on and spying on us, but you can turn it off :/

You can't share games, but it allows you to give it any of your 10 chosen friends..

I don't agree with some of MS decisions and already said PS4 is the superior console.   Some people have no idea what they are on about though.    I hope MS doesn't flop 'cause then Sony are free to do what they like without any competition.  Something Revs has already brought up :Y:

But if MS didn't make all these terrible decisions everyone including you would be screaming xbox one >>>>> everything

Sony could have made the exactly same decisions as MS and then we would have no choice but to deal with it, but they didn't, so allow the we need competition BS, if xboxone flops its MS fault, they dug their own grave. (it wont flop)

More competition, more better for the consumer!

Why is PS4 cheaper than the PS3?  

The more these two compete, the better deals we get

Saying that, i think MS will do a price drop after the first batch of sales.  No way will they be able to compete with Sony when it comes to Sales.

Only said it LS because I noticed all your posts in here seemed to be trying to save Microsoft some face. Can't really defend them, way to many No-No's with that machine for a consumer to back them. 

If it's fully fucked and what everyone said about the console is true, then even i wouldn't bother to buy one!

I just think alot of things are not explained properly by MS and they have been very poor in that aspect.

Part of me believes that some of the Xbox team don't fully know what's happening and i think there may be a few changes before it comes out.

I just seriously can't see MS shooting themselves in the foot so badly.   I'm sure closer to the launch, things will be explained more clearly.    Their sheer arrogance is what's making me think there's more to all this.  If i'm wrong, i won't support MS, simple.

I think the damage is done and don't think there is any thing more to it and them underestimating the backlash they would get from it. This was probably a time when they could of won over Sony users too. I know I was definitely going to be more conscious of the choice between XBox and Playstation this time around, but Microsoft fucked up and quite frankly the choice doesn't even exist now.

Sony got everything right apart from PS+ Payment for online lol.

i understand the online checkin thing to prevent installing and reselling

but it would come full circle if they just abandoned discs 

anyway i want my discs, as its physical this means better prices

their trying some apple technique were they would be the only retailer and i hope they fail

i dont want wanna pay £60 for a game