Week 26 - 12/13 - Premier League / CL L16 & Europa L32

User

:(

I know nice women

Bruv do you know Jason neurville (sp)

Broke into Watford first team young? He was a top baller think he got paid to much to fast like terminator. Remember from school he had talent. Then use to see him in silly whips down Tiverton I know he then got shipped off to Barnet and career faded. Do you know the rapper j moorze? Imagine I told you he had enough talent to be an England international was Watford accademy but didn't make it out of youth level road gets to to many men. That's why when u have certain upbringings it helps so much ie Tom ince, frank lampard.

Even Margs was a decent baller use to play with him when he came to visit his dad. My bro could of become pro played at so many high levels but chose education

Yeah went school with ct from round your way won't bait his name but was also a top baller in hackney now man is in jail doing a stupid sentance for what they say he smuggled 10 mil of heroin into England. Think Fulham and reading now have hackney on lock anytime I see them youngers going and coming back from training I always say to them don't get side tracked by anything.

See Sanchez watt in the ends just disappointed how his career is turning to when kid was 9 that's when I spotted him he was head and shoulders above everyone on the field twisting everyone with his little locks. My brother told me arsenal already have him. See him in the merc just hope so much he does not fade. Swear ends is not good for promising talent

Trust like I said with the Tom ince and frank lampard upbringings them man would of got buried by man them from hackney on the pitch.

Have you ever been saint Matthius in daslton lane they have that scout old rasta man amount of people he has bettered life's of is silly man would go to every school year 7 school try out and scout players scouted me and Lloyd (he was already signed) spent a good evening talking to my mum about kicking ball she was not convinced done my knee in at the age of 14 and stopped balling properly (laugh but i know fact certain pros Don't have tekkers like me curling the ball with their left foot) spent a time like Roy keane watching kids play ball with my dog in Victoria park so much talent.

Love going playing footy with my bro we can go with talented players but he don't rate them took him Finsbury one time there was at least 4 guys who I reckon could go pro man scouted one and then mentioned attributed I did not even clock and scored 4 goals now refuses to go scouting people with me. To this day 8 years on

That club still open?

It's at the end of Dalston market yeah? Near the William Hill

Did you ever play at them tournaments at Mabley e Downs?

There was one guy from the bits he was playing for Charlton/England schoolboys and went to one of the local schools

Either CP or H3 I cant remember the hype about him and Leon Knight was mad

Looks like it coild be holtby playing off bale today

Bale better be up top, dempsey is useless as a lone forward

Why do liverpool get such a bly from the media

Sick of hearing this bullshit about inproving and playing good football

THEY HAVNT BEAT A TOP 10 SIDE THIS SEASON

• Downvote 1

fack

shit wall and keeping though

nah sissoko is beastly