What is the biggest threat to mankind?

Eskay Jones

Guest chap44uns

i was wondering..

if you were pressured in jail to be a muslim and didnt become one of your own will would you still go to heaven?

that dnt happen

oh reelee?

ye really. 

obv ur always gna get ppl who just want to fit in, but u cnt FORCE someone to become a muslim.

i ere dat ak

Never agreed with that only your *insert your creed or denomination here* will be the only ones to go to heaven/the promised land/be judged correctly malarky

Islamic thing tbh.

No it ain

Christians are on the same tip. If u dont accept jesus u will go to hell.

People who follow any religion for the guarantee of going to heaven have got it very wrong. Very wrong indeed. Examin yourselves and what your religion actually says

I don't know mate, my personal belief is when you die DMT is released into your brain and just like an LSD, Mushroom or DMT experience anything you believe in your subconscious will happen.

Meaning that if you truly believe without doubt in your subconscious that you are a good person you will go to heaven also if you trully believe in hell and have doubt over your life then of course you will 'go to hell'

If you believe when you die no such thing exists and you go to a place filled with whores and liquor then you could well have an infinitely long dream of that situation.

edit - have to pos myself, probably the most sense ever posted on this forum

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

8ball's god has 8 arms so what he says is void anyways 

:/   You mad bro? Guessing peoples religions on the net <<< _____________________________.
ur deffo a hindu or a sikh

8ball's god has 8 arms so what he says is void anyways 

:/   You mad bro? Guessing peoples religions on the net <<< _____________________________.
ur deffo a hindu or a sikh

Well done lad.

Hinduism believes in 1000s of gods whereas Sikhs believe in one.

Problem with (not all) muslims is they're too anti-everything that's not Muslim.

For example they preach anyone who isn't a "believer" is going to hell. Some epic trollery.

Same cant be said for Christianity tbh. Maybe in the past but now now.

• Downvote 2

why would i troll about something like that :/

basically when you are 15 u are expected to pray 5 times a day. if you do you should be fine for certain sins Allah is the most forgiving and merciful

duno why im tryna reason with you anyways like talking to a mute

Link?