The Ball Watching Thread

youcleanwepaint

thought this, but would she turn her BBM off for a whole day to make this lie convincing?

/

not exactly ball watching, more like role reversal, but I'm movin to this bisch, and she suddenly drops "if You just wana fuck, don't bother, but if You wana get to know me properly, give me Your numbrt

was shellshocked, as I was mid game, gonna ask for the number at a time I thought best, and she just switches it up. 

got a whassapp message, so I have her number now, just gonna have to re earn the male authority of the situation from a losing position. 

• 4 weeks later...

Aint gnna lie I was ball watching so hard its unbelievable

Went pub for a roast dressed bare tardy, no cream on my face just straight out the shower with blood shot eyes... Was a bit ram had some awkward banter with this girl on the table next to us about chairs...

Bedrin telling me she's been watching me hard the whole time, I'm thinking prob my flakey skin... Get up to go and she says bye... I say see ya and she says I hope so all smiling and I walk out

:/

Get home realise what's happened and a headbutt a wall... Hot as well

What was I doing

• Upvote 5

Aint gnna lie I was ball watching so hard its unbelievable

Went pub for a roast dressed bare tardy, no cream on my face just straight out the shower with blood shot eyes... Was a bit ram had some awkward banter with this girl on the table next to us about chairs...

Bedrin telling me she's been watching me hard the whole time, I'm thinking prob my flakey skin... Get up to go and she says bye... I say see ya and she says I hope so all smiling and I walk out

:/

Get home realise what's happened and a headbutt a wall... Hot as well

What was I doing

been there, walking home head gone back to my halls.

clocked, and screamed my p*ssy and turned around like

5475fd7451ecc97bd273694eb80b5d20.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Went Anne summers to cop a few bits I walk in and this woman asks if I'm okay

Said I'm here deciding whether to get the small of medium product

She comes in with you know they're for anal right? I reply with oh really I thought they were putting up your nose for the boyment attempt

Now she's laughing and touching my arm talking about how she uses the product and her experiences with it pretty graphically tbh

So I'm standing there like I dunno how to take this, is she doing her job or is it a wrap

Starts saying I have this and use this while giggling and flicking her hair like a schoolgirl

I buy a few more bits and make my way

Lens what do you think don?

Basically what happened was

Her: you know this is some freaky shit right?

You: I'm freaky like that still

Her: me too let's get freaky

You: my man won't be too pleased. See ya bye.

• Upvote 2