The Ball Watching Thread

youcleanwepaint

That's impossible to literally bang Everytime unless your moving to 6s

Yeah agreed, it's defo impossible to bang everytime.

But looking back at Uni, we were pretty much bringing back 2 birds a week in first year and I wouldn't consider the ones I got with 6s... average 7s with the odd sprinkling of 8-9s.

And you know it was feasting week when some bird had her mates 'come up from back home', that's when you didn't even have to try :lol:

Had guys sharing the loot before the night even begun. 

• Upvote 1

Long story short as im on my mobile but this girl whose part of our "group"* was telling me how she got beat u by some guys last time she was out drinking lool she was scared when she went home last time. Got side tracked should have walked her home tbh

*not part of this group I'm kool with 1 person

reception has been good cant complain took a while to settle but now I'm used to everything.

they love brits and yanks

yeah the riots bought out the racists they were doing edl demonstrations and shit. plus the far right political party is getting more votes because of it lol mite be back in london if them niggas win the election 

Lol @ this thread

/

co-sign the drawing back to the gaff on the night from the rave

Always works the best abroad, over here it's like 60% with the locals, can be hit n miss.. easier with foreigners / tourists

Not really about being hesitant and shy around girls 

At the same time I prefer to assess the situation, if a female is in a rush or looks hot n bothered i'll leave it.. i'm more opportunist than predator ..I'm not persistent either

Guest chap44uns

How to draw a ting in a group environment ??

Like shud man jus say to her "leme chat to u ok ur own for a second"

I remember one time I dropped that to a ting she then goes

"why can't you say what you have to say infront of everyone"

• Upvote 1

I talk to the ting I'm interested in like their friends aren't there, then slowly try and move her away into the conversation.

They either step aside, drag the ting away or stay and watch.

unfortunately the reaction of her friends can dictate Your success, but You still have to gamble it.

/

Most recent - I hadn't thought my approach through as the girl appeared out of nowhere, so just said hi and asked for the number and got it

• 4 weeks later...