The Ball Watching Thread

youcleanwepaint

@Fresh you are never going to see her ever again

If she is not a d*ckhead she would read your note and probably giggle to herself and say thanks for not doing it outloud cuz it would be awkward for her infront of people

She says no, she says no, nothing more you could have done, your alive and healthy, and your confidence will have gone up because you know you can do it now if it happens again

She says yes, you have a new piff lighty in your phonebook

Is what it is

• Upvote 4

Guest chap44uns

Truss me

But lol at not seeing her again

/

Was in the same position as fresh, posted here a couple pages back

Saw the same chick in my ends

Ldn is 2 small

@Fresh you are never going to see her ever again

If she is not a d*ckhead she would read your note and probably giggle to herself and say thanks for not doing it outloud cuz it would be awkward for her infront of people

She says no, she says no, nothing more you could have done, your alive and healthy, and your confidence will have gone up because you know you can do it now if it happens again

She says yes, you have a new piff lighty in your phonebook

Is what it is

1hunna

say listen im willing to crash and burn in a packed tube in the hugh grant style just to get yr digits so how about it

then she says awkward

then the whole carriage says awkward

and u realise yr not wearing any trousers and have not revised for yr geography exam

these last two things u have to add in posthumously in order to believe it was just a bad dream

/

i dont think i would do it myself, guess i dont have the stones for it

guess u could get off at her stop and say excuse me you dropped yr fone

then shell say its not my fone then u say bitch its my fone now put yr number inside

hold yr other hand inside yr shirt so it looks like u have a gun

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

actual lol 

Guest chap44uns

Truss me

But lol at not seeing her again

:/

He hasn't seen her before, very unlikely he will see her again

What if it's his and hers daily kamoot

ok, off topic because I wasn't ball watching, but on topic because it was on the underground

my target was regularly falling asleep on the train ( i was of course sitting opposite, pre aligning myself ), so when she woke up embarrassed, I got the priceless shy look

I offered to wake her up at her stop just in case, and asked what it was. she told me, but she didn't fall back asleep, so we continued talking and I wrapped it.

ok, off topic because I wasn't ball watching, but on topic because it was on the underground

my target was regularly falling asleep on the train ( i was of course sitting opposite, pre aligning myself ), so when she woke up embarrassed, I got the priceless shy look

I offered to wake her up at her stop just in case, and asked what it was. she told me, but she didn't fall back asleep, so we continued talking and I wrapped it.

Looooooool that is some funny shit

Nearly

On the train

Some curly hair ting facing me

She is speaking on her phone in French

After the call

I smile at her she smiles back

I ask if she is Moroccan in French

She says oui

So I wrap it up in French

Being MultiLingual>>>

Being bilingual abroad aswell >>>>

Nigga with a British accent dropping French = Fishing with dynamite. Not even fair.

• Upvote 2