2Wheels2Day - My new business idea

Lethaldabizzle2008

I would suggest clearin up that page

it bein full of please for free publicity would make your average person not bother comin back

should be a clear message on that page as well as to what you do and why anyone should care

your average visitor decides in seconds if they're gonna read on or press Ctrl + W

I would suggest clearin up that page

it bein full of please for free publicity would make your average person not bother comin back

should be a clear message on that page as well as to what you do and why anyone should care

your average visitor decides in seconds if they're gonna read on or press Ctrl + W

Was thinking the exact same bro, that page didn't start like that this morning the ads gradually appeared all day. gonna download a program to block them. Its only a ting to gauge peoples opinions and get it out there im gonna tweak the message and make it clearer and also gonna get emailing all the companies that i think could possibly use this type of service and im gonna get some leaflets printed and get my lil bro to post them all around my town and and see what happens. people can only say yes or no.

----

In my old pub that i worked we had to apply to get temporary licence to stay open late for the khan fight one time and the application was due to be in by  2pm and my boss made me run it up cos he forgot to sort it. i got there and the receptionist was like 'loadsa people do this'.... this could be happening all over, might be a market for it! only one way to find out. 

what are you actually talking about in the first part mate

do u need some help with facebook?

Nah mine is full of ads thats all. Easy fix. 

But i was talking about my page on facebook just being a tool to gauge what people think. It will need fixing up to be clearer with prices on and things like that if it ever gets going. 

Respect for thinking of an idea and having the balls to try and do it. Hope it works out

/

A friend of mine went on dragons den recently & they ripped him to shreds for an hr and a half. Was crying when he told me some of the insults Debra was coming out with :rofl:

ahhh I hear you, but you know the ads are still gonna be there on other peoples PC's ye?

Yh yh just completely ruined the way i made it look. 

I made the logo myself tho

This conversation feels awkward to read.

/

Good luck with the business

Get rid of that www.facebook/ bullshit and buy your own proper .com website

untill then aint nobody taking this seriously

actually i reckon facebook/twitter is a good place to be, would deffo need a static webpage or something with info about the company and contact info

but deffo be on them sites, but make it look better

you could go for this whole green/eco community thing i guess if you want

Ok so, since last night I was talking to a very similar company from Canada. The owner now rocks a merc and has his own house. So it can be achieved. They blast the shit out of the Eco thing and it seems to work, they have green bikes and helmets etc. So i think thats the route im gonna go, green green green. Im gonna keep the facebook and twitter obviously they are gonna get cleaned up at some point but my bro is making my website as we speak. Gonna be www.2Wheels2Day.co.uk hopefully. 

• Upvote 2

why dont you consider doing a breakfast delievery service

Already one in the area who deliver things like bacon sarnies and stuff. Not much point going for them i need to target places that need me on a weekly basis. i.e picking up the bread for a restaurant from the local bakery or suttin. Then there can be a proper schedule and i can deliver when i say im gonna deliver

nice idea. 

make an app too

agree with getting you .com and all 

that could come later

do like a beta test with everything, just start slow then add/remove what does/doesnt work until you find the sweet spot/make enough money

shitload of money to go in