UKIP

Thun

I am voting this idiots because I think they are the last nail in the colonial coffin of the empire. I cannot wait to see this racists fumble the country's economy into dust , especially at a time where this country needs the ethnic peoples resources. Can you imagine UKIp small yorkshire town little englander politics visiting the commonwealth resource rich countries and trying to foster deals when they are none racists and cunts. I think UKIP will be a lesson to this Island of how International politics  and relations trumps stupid opinions from backwater small village towns. They are the Equivalent of the Tea party on this side of the ocean and think finger pointing to the brownies and foreigners will make this country a Utopia when it will do nothing but isolate from the resources this country needs

• Downvote 2

I am voting this idiots because I think they are the last nail in the colonial coffin of the empire. I cannot wait to see this racists fumble the country's economy into dust , especially at a time where this country needs the ethnic peoples resources. Can you imagine UKIp small yorkshire town little englander politics visiting the commonwealth resource rich countries and trying to foster deals when they are none racists and cunts. I think UKIP will be a lesson to this Island of how International politics  and relations trumps stupid opinions from backwater small village towns. They are the Equivalent of the Tea party on this side of the ocean and think finger pointing to the brownies and foreigners will make this country a Utopia when it will do nothing but isolate from the resources this country needs

Why you still living in this country mate?

Its people like you who they are trying to get rid of as see you sly ways wanting this country to fall into a cess pit

Thats why when you wish for them to gain power, it will backfire and you will be singled out to f*ck off as why do we want the likes of you who want this country to fail to remain here

You are an enemy of this country and to the people who wish to prosper and have a good life here

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Its people like you who they are trying to get rid of as see you sly ways wanting this country to fall into a cess pit

Thats why when you wish for them to gain power, it will backfire and you will be singled out to f*ck off as why do we want the likes of you who want this country to fail to remain here

You are an enemy of this country and to the people who wish to prosper and have a good life here

Idiot

You think being present in a country means some loyalty and subserviency?  I am this country for the same reason the british were i the colonies, to stack my paper  ad enrich myself which is going very well thank you.  I mean an afgani or an iraqi can ask the british army the same thig why are you in their countries when you could give a shit about them . You are exactly the type of idiot UKIP targets because you think by simply voting then somehow mass deportations will happen, surely you must know that simply voting cannot real local, european and UN law to suite your stupid prejudices. Let me break it down for you you c*nt, theres nothing UKIP can do to foreigners unless they are criminals who have been here less than 5 years. Even if we were to entertain your silly notion that people will be deported based on racist prejudices do you think somehow they won't be a backlash from all the Emmigrants( conveniently called expatriates) from here all over the world and all the corporations stealing billions of resources will all have to leave and come back. UKIP is a clown party and I will have a court side seat to laugh at the so called change he promised turn into nothing but smoke  and watch you oyinbo's look to blame someone else for your own failures

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Idiot

You think being present in a country means some loyalty and subserviency?  I am this country for the same reason the british were i the colonies, to stack my paper  ad enrich myself which is going very well thank you.  I mean an afgani or an iraqi can ask the british army the same thig why are you in their countries when you could give a sh*t about them . You are exactly the type of idiot UKIP targets because you think by simply voting then somehow mass deportations will happen, surely you must know that simply voting cannot real local, european and UN law to suite your stupid prejudices. Let me break it down for you you c*nt, theres nothing UKIP can do to foreigners unless they are criminals who have been here less than 5 years. Even if we were to entertain your silly notion that people will be deported based on racist prejudices do you think somehow they won't be a backlash from all the Emmigrants( conveniently called expatriates) from here all over the world and all the corporations stealing billions of resources will all have to leave and come back. UKIP is a clown party and I will have a court side seat to laugh at the so called change he promised turn into nothing but smoke  and watch you oyinbo's look to blame someone else for your own failures

Silly little barbaric man living in a country you dislike trying to earn a measly few pounds from people you hate

This actually amuses me seeing you dwell in a place were you are surrounded by your enemy and living in fear 

A loser of the highest degree trying to make excuses that your here to suck the riches, you aint got the balls to go to another country  

If you went back to your country they would not want you there either, would look down at you like a deamon knowing you are low life scum

Idiot

You think being present in a country means some loyalty and subserviency?  I am this country for the same reason the british were i the colonies, to stack my paper  ad enrich myself which is going very well thank you.  I mean an afgani or an iraqi can ask the british army the same thig why are you in their countries when you could give a sh*t about them . You are exactly the type of idiot UKIP targets because you think by simply voting then somehow mass deportations will happen, surely you must know that simply voting cannot real local, european and UN law to suite your stupid prejudices. Let me break it down for you you c*nt, theres nothing UKIP can do to foreigners unless they are criminals who have been here less than 5 years. Even if we were to entertain your silly notion that people will be deported based on racist prejudices do you think somehow they won't be a backlash from all the Emmigrants( conveniently called expatriates) from here all over the world and all the corporations stealing billions of resources will all have to leave and come back. UKIP is a clown party and I will have a court side seat to laugh at the so called change he promised turn into nothing but smoke  and watch you oyinbo's look to blame someone else for your own failures

Silly little barbaric man living in a country you dislike trying to earn a measly few pounds from people you hate

This actually amuses me seeing you dwell in a place were you are surrounded by your enemy and living in fear 

A loser of the highest degree trying to make excuses that your here to suck the riches, you aint got the balls to go to another country  

If you went back to your country they would not want you there either, would look down at you like a deamon knowing you are low life scum

He must be a windup merchant with them paragraphs. Talks so much bollocks I refuse to believe he is serious about it.

I am voting this idiots because I think they are the last nail in the colonial coffin of the empire. I cannot wait to see this racists fumble the country's economy into dust , especially at a time where this country needs the ethnic peoples resources. Can you imagine UKIp small yorkshire town little englander politics visiting the commonwealth resource rich countries and trying to foster deals when they are none racists and cunts. I think UKIP will be a lesson to this Island of how International politics and relations trumps stupid opinions from backwater small village towns. They are the Equivalent of the Tea party on this side of the ocean and think finger pointing to the brownies and foreigners will make this country a Utopia when it will do nothing but isolate from the resources this country needs

Idiot

You think being present in a country means some loyalty and subserviency? I am this country for the same reason the british were i the colonies, to stack my paper ad enrich myself which is going very well thank you. I mean an afgani or an iraqi can ask the british army the same thig why are you in their countries when you could give a sh*t about them . You are exactly the type of idiot UKIP targets because you think by simply voting then somehow mass deportations will happen, surely you must know that simply voting cannot real local, european and UN law to suite your stupid prejudices. Let me break it down for you you c*nt, theres nothing UKIP can do to foreigners unless they are criminals who have been here less than 5 years. Even if we were to entertain your silly notion that people will be deported based on racist prejudices do you think somehow they won't be a backlash from all the Emmigrants( conveniently called expatriates) from here all over the world and all the corporations stealing billions of resources will all have to leave and come back. UKIP is a clown party and I will have a court side seat to laugh at the so called change he promised turn into nothing but smoke and watch you oyinbo's look to blame someone else for your own failures

Haha

Small minded insults only affect small minded people and you are voting UKIP that alone says you are an expert at mental midgetry. Tell me what you do from reading your posts you are probably one these uneducated cunts who is angry that someone foreign has outclassed you in life and thinking voting for idiots will give you back or priviledge . I travel freely and own a passport to this place i am not like your friends on peanut job seekers allowance . I have sucked enough riches from here to make your eyes water. Ukip cannot touch people like me , they just tell you they can to get your vote .

I am voting this idiots because I think they are the last nail in the colonial coffin of the empire. I cannot wait to see this racists fumble the country's economy into dust , especially at a time where this country needs the ethnic peoples resources. Can you imagine UKIp small yorkshire town little englander politics visiting the commonwealth resource rich countries and trying to foster deals when they are none racists and cunts. I think UKIP will be a lesson to this Island of how International politics and relations trumps stupid opinions from backwater small village towns. They are the Equivalent of the Tea party on this side of the ocean and think finger pointing to the brownies and foreigners will make this country a Utopia when it will do nothing but isolate from the resources this country needs

Idiot

You think being present in a country means some loyalty and subserviency? I am this country for the same reason the british were i the colonies, to stack my paper ad enrich myself which is going very well thank you. I mean an afgani or an iraqi can ask the british army the same thig why are you in their countries when you could give a sh*t about them . You are exactly the type of idiot UKIP targets because you think by simply voting then somehow mass deportations will happen, surely you must know that simply voting cannot real local, european and UN law to suite your stupid prejudices. Let me break it down for you you c*nt, theres nothing UKIP can do to foreigners unless they are criminals who have been here less than 5 years. Even if we were to entertain your silly notion that people will be deported based on racist prejudices do you think somehow they won't be a backlash from all the Emmigrants( conveniently called expatriates) from here all over the world and all the corporations stealing billions of resources will all have to leave and come back. UKIP is a clown party and I will have a court side seat to laugh at the so called change he promised turn into nothing but smoke and watch you oyinbo's look to blame someone else for your own failures

Haha

Small minded insults only affect small minded people and you are voting UKIP that alone says you are an expert at mental midgetry. Tell me what you do from reading your posts you are probably one these uneducated cunts who is angry that someone foreign has outclassed you in life and thinking voting for idiots will give you back or priviledge . I travel freely and own a passport to this place i am not like your friends on peanut job seekers allowance . I have sucked enough riches from here to make your eyes water. Ukip cannot touch people like me , they just tell you they can to get your vote .

Go enjoy the money you have earned from your cleaning jobs

UKIP wont gain power in this country, you dont need to worry

You can be ruled by the tories and labour who really deep down hate your guts and will keep sucking the resources from your homeland but your too dumb to see this and will blindly support them licking there boots like a good citizen

Trying to act like your using the country when the elites are using you like a pawn to bring down the west and in turn your homeland will suffer even more

You should be rising up against tyranny but your too weak and your mind is only on money like a deamon

The elites are using you and your doing there duties of wanting the west to fall which in turn your homeland will be even worse off then the west

You think they want were you come from to have riches? nah, they want to slow kill your people even more but your too uneducated and blind to see this, be a good little pawn and do your duties for master

• 2 months later...

Most ukip supporters have bought into the propaganda that immigrants are the main cause that their standard of living is deteriorating. But  ironically, a move out of the EU would mean no more sucking from the European titty that drains its wealth from 3rd world natural resources.

The economic lie cannot be lived without the goodies from the parasitic EU.  

Now the question is are those same ukip supporters ready for that backlash 5X oil prices 3X gas prices imported food inflation no more cheap electrical equipment?

UKIP supporters are gonna be left thinking "now who do we blame?"

Ukip candidates add to Nigel Farage's woes with a barrage of racism
Party promises to act on social media comments, including call that Lenny Henry should leave Britain

Nigel Farage is a phoney. Scrutinise him and he'll crumble

Lenny-Henry-008.jpg

Lenny Henry ‘does not have to live with whites’, said Ukip’s William Henwood. Photograph: Jack Lawson McDonald

Ukip is facing a fresh storm of controversy as further evidence emerged of racism among its local election candidates, including a suggestion by one that the comedian Lenny Henry should emigrate to a "black country".

Candidates have taken to social media sites to rail against Islam as "organised crime under religious camouflage" while likening the religion to Nazism, and suggesting that the murder of the black teenager Stephen Lawrence has received a disproportionate level of attention.

One candidate for election in Enfield, William Henwood, responded to a recent speech by Henry, in which he suggested there was a poor representation of black and ethnic minorities on British television, by tweeting: "He should emigrate to a black country. He does not have to live with whites."

Ukip, polling at 18% in the latest Observer/Opinium findings, said the party was "non-racist, non-sectarian" and that "any comments made by members that fail to uphold these values will be duly investigated and acted upon".

The latest developments will only add to Nigel Farage's woes after a disastrous week for the party in which its big advertising campaign has been picked apart. Ukip has already been forced to suspend the "poster boy" of its European party election broadcast after it was revealed he had posted a series of racist comments on Twitter. A builder in a Ukip poster accusing EU workers of taking UK jobs was discovered to be an Irish actor who migrated to this country, and a woman who appeared on a poster as a voter from Devon was Ukip's events manager and an assistant to the party leader.

Ukip has attempted to improve its vetting of candidates in the local and European elections to be held next month, but it appears that some of their members will not be constrained on social media. Along with his comments about Henry, the party's candidate in Enfield Town, London, has tweeted that "Islam reminds me of the 3rd Reich, strength through violence against the citizens". He said Muslims "like us to fawn to them" and "young Muslim men remind me of young Afrikaners. They are taught at an early age they have the right to abuse".

A Ukip candidate in Camden, Magnus Nielsen, used his Facebook account to post: "70% of mosques in the UK have been taken over by Wahabbi fundamentalists. Islam is organised crime under religious camouflage. Any Muslim who is not involved in organised crime is not a 'true believer', practising Islam as Muhammad commanded".

And, earlier this month, in the wake of allegations of police corruption in the investigation into the murder of Lawrence, Matt Pavey, a Ukip candidate in Lewisham, tweeted: "Does anyone remember the name Jean Bradley murder unsolved in Acton, London, in 1993. Anyone looking for corruption here? No, thought not." Pavey tweeted two days later: "Lets all take a moment to remember Jean Bradley stabbed to death on the streets of London in March 1993 and no justice #stephenlawrence." And again that day he tweeted: "Lets please take a moment to remember Penny Bell stabbed 50 times in London 1991. No justice #stephenlawrence." Pavey said he was not prepared to comment on his tweets but that there was "no malice" intended.

Gareth Thomas, the shadow minister for Europe, said the tweets should be seen as evidence that Ukip is "not fit to represent the country in Europe".

The Observer has also learned that Ukip MEPs are employing foreign nationals as parliamentary assistants while the party publicly takes a tough public stance against European immigrants taking British jobs.Last week Farage was involved in an exchange with the BBC's political editor, Nick Robinson, over the employment of his German wife as his secretary.

Gerard Batten, Ukip MEP for London, has hired foreigners in both his European and UK constituency offices. Pavel Stroilov, from Russia, works in Batten's London office, while a Polish citizen, Kamila Zarychta, is his accredited assistant in Brussels. Batten said: "I employ people on the basis of whether I think they can do the job."

Ukip's East Midlands MEP Roger Helmer, who has an Italian assistant, Francesca Salierno, in Brussels, said: "I absolutely reject the assumption that because we're opposed to mass immigration it is therefore somehow inconsistent and hypocritical for a Ukip MEP to hire a foreign person." he said William Dartmouth, Ukip MEP for the south west of England, employs Line Sophie Munk Olsen, a Dane, as one of his four parliamentary assistants. A spokesman said: "He employs four British people in his office as well."

the fuck is wrong with the older generation and social media ffs they really need to stay of it taking twitter for their confident speaking their minds without thinking smh

social media is gonna be the down fall of civilisation and society

hope all the likes and retweets were worth it.

The more these guys get popular and mainstream the more people pop up with these dumb views. It's like some sabotage business. At least Farage and UKIP deal with them though. When Abbot dropped some shit about white people on Twitter for the Labour party not a thing happened to her, carries on in her job like it's nothing. Same way that dude who dropped the anti gay talk for the conservatives, nobody said nothing until he joined UKIP and dropped the same talk then it was all over the news.

This isn't just about Farage, It's about the views held by a sizeable number of the people his rhetoric seems to resonate with.

There are a lot of people that feel UKIP are a party with prejudice views that equate the problems of this country with minorities which could be inaccurate, but  a member of his party doing or saying something to reinforce that view seems to be a regular occurrence.

When you're trying to change the perception of your party but then use someone in an official ad campaign that is spouting bile on twitter you can't blame the media for that, you've got to accept you fucked up.

• Upvote 3

Guest freestacks

hes right though.

if lenny "fat white girl lover" henry dont like it them he should leave.

How you gonna complain about too many white actora in a damn white country.

when you leaving then stacks?

What a mess the last couple of pages have become.

I refuse to believe there are any real people left on this forum.

On second thoughts.. I guess UKIP is manned by actual humans as well. You all deserve each other tbh.

Loool at 'complaining about too many white actors'. What an imbecile you are.

• Upvote 1

This isn't just about Farage, It's about the views held by a sizeable number of the people his rhetoric seems to resonate with.

There are a lot of people that feel UKIP are a party with prejudice views that equate the problems of this country with minorities which could be inaccurate, but  a member of his party doing or saying something to reinforce that view seems to be a regular occurrence.

When you're trying to change the perception of your party but then use someone in an official ad campaign that is spouting bile on twitter you can't blame the media for that, you've got to accept you f*cked up.

They have problem members like any other party. I just think at the very least when this shit happens UKIP at least make the effort to get rid of them which other parties don't. You constantly see these stories with UKIP because the media are driven to be out there looking for any situation to use against them. No doubt at all there are members of other parties sharing fucked up views as well. We've already seen with the current big parties that they are willing to let slurs & fraud go on relatively unpunished.

hes right though.

if lenny "fat white girl lover" henry dont like it them he should leave.

How you gonna complain about too many white actora in a damn white country.

"White country" wtf is that.

Am sorry you believe in that ideology but the Great Britain has a monarchy and all the common people "Queens subjects" can be whatever colour.

Oh because britain use to predominantly be white you still think that should remain so even after the colonization of ethnic countries?

All those ethnic countries are going to follow the wealth and end up on the "queens land" one way or another.

This is no hate just facts, muhammad is the 2nd most popular name in britain.

If you are still holding on to the hope that britain stays white am sorry bro that is not the queens priority her priority is to rule. 

Don't worry though the monarchy will forever be white.