FAO Black guys who dont like black girls

RaiKkoNen

Comparison between hating your mum and not liking darkskin tings is so dumb and illogical.

no its not, if you dislike a key person in your life it would be natural to distance yourself from mixing with people who remind you of them
Not about disliking them it's just about not finding them attractive

No sexual attraction

Nothing to do with how you feel towards your mum

why wouldn't your feelings towards your mother affect your feelings towards women? of course the most important person in your development can affect how you'd feel towards other women, whether in the way described or otherwise

same way the way a father treats his daughter can affect their feelings towards men

Mate, what?

So you reckon the black boys that don't find dark skin girls attractive are like that because they don't like their mother?

no - rarely you can describe the reasons behind why a large group of people act in a single way with one explanation

and I wouldn't even go as far as to say it would be one of the main reasons

but to dismiss the idea that some people don't find dark skin girls attractive because of feelings towards their dark skin mothers is just silly

it is one of the few theories that have been put forward by members of the forum as an explanation to the trend and there is logic to it (however simple that may be)

Ok cool I hear ya

But you're wrong

let's take a different approach...

take 10 sexy lighties.. imagine them with darkskin.. how many of them improve? (none)

take 10 'attractive' darkies.. imagine them as lighties.. how many of them improve (all of them)

Hahahahahahahaha

Wow.

LOOOOOOOL

YB HATESSSSS darkskin girls fack

What do you think of Gabrielle union and Esther Baxter?

i think they're attractive but they don't come along often and i think iv made it clear how i think they could be improved

• Downvote 1

take 10 sexy lighties.. imagine them with darkskin.. how many of them improve? (none)

take 10 'attractive' darkies.. imagine them as lighties.. how many of them improve (all of them)

:lmao: :lmao:

Hahahahahahahaha

Wow.

LOOOOOOOL

YB HATESSSSS darkskin girls fack

What do you think of Gabrielle union and Esther Baxter?

i think they're attractive but they don't come along often and i think iv made it clear how i think they could be improved

Gabby U is perfect how she is. She wouldn't look better with lighter skin..most likely would be weird looking tbh

choc ice? :/

how would not finding dark skin girls attractive have any relation to 'being black on the outside and white on the inside' anyway..

got nothing against black girls.. just not attracted to the VERY dark skin.. a lot of black girls don't have the skin tone i'm talking about

same way if a lightie goes to a hot country for a while and comes back blick..i'm not involved..