FAO Black guys who dont like black girls

RaiKkoNen

ona scale of 1-100 how mad are u right now bro?

Pretty close to be honest i dont mind racism but ignorance is f*cking ridiculous.

Are you trolling me?

it's not racism.. fully black girls who have a ligher skin tone are nice.. it's the wesley snipes tone that i don't find attractive..

and clearly not many other people do or chicks wouldn't be camera flashing their face & lightening skin on magazine covers

• Downvote 1

Ever heard a white guy say white ain't for me.

'wogsockets' don't count.

never and if they did they are idiots

just like the wogsockets i see on pof

' i only like black guys' :/ obv im happy to msg to get in their pannies but shits disgusting 

then you get the fat whales like the one that was on the random pic thread the other day who only like nigs by default as only tyrone  david braund is sick enough to put his tings in her

Pretty close to be honest i dont mind racism but ignorance is f*cking ridiculous.

Are you trolling me?

na bro i wouldnt know how to troll my way out of paper bag.

wow tht sounds pretty mad, what if his claims are true tho and science proves it?

will u still be mad? if so, at who?

Probably at you to be honest.

Smh.

How did it make sense?

it works the same way for men.. the article was done on percentages..black males being the highest % masculinity... black females were almost on par with white males & also explained why the majority of black females are "hard faced" and "resemble apes" more than white women

someone else must remember it :/

• Downvote 1

Comparison between hating your mum and not liking darkskin tings is so dumb and illogical.

no its not, if you dislike a key person in your life it would be natural to distance yourself from mixing with people who remind you of them

• Downvote 1

no one said they disliked them

they said they didn't want to lick them out

how a man can jump from "I don't wana lick out black girls" to "You must not like Your mum coz she's also black" is what I'm trying to figure out

• Upvote 2

Are you trolling me?

it's not racism.. fully black girls who have a ligher skin tone are nice.. it's the wesley snipes tone that i don't find attractive..

and clearly not many other people do or chicks wouldn't be camera flashing their face & lightening skin on magazine covers

A MATTER OF OPINION is fine but you said science proves that dark skinned females are somehow more man like to other skin tones. do you not see how stupid that is? i think you should offer an apology to your brain for inputting that its not scientifically proven what are they gonna base it on and how illogical the motion is

• Upvote 1

did he just say science proves dark skinned females are more masculine? i cant actually believe my eyes.

study dint say dark skinned females - it said african women due to high levels of testorone they have more masculine features

i actaully agree with this 

the same study said black women are less attractive than those of other races

there was proper outcry from black women saying it was racist but most people forget the same study said black men were more attractive than those of other races

ill find the article in a sec

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ever heard a white guy say white ain't for me.

'wogsockets' don't count.

never and if they did they are idiots

just like the wogsockets i see on pof

' i only like black guys' :/ obv im happy to msg to get in their pannies but shits disgusting 

then you get the fat whales like the one that was on the random pic thread the other day who only like nigs by default as only tyrone  david braund is sick enough to put his tings in her

Them types make me sick, imagine their father wasn't around or something.

Not even trying to be controversial.

Fair enough not finding a girl attractive, but to outright rule a race out? Bit weird

The whole pigeon holing your selection to one race is fairly interesting though, cause I've never pictured myself having a favoured race, if a girl is peng, I'm not looking at her skin tone.

So do guys discard a sexy black girl just cause 'she's not in the 'race' box'?

• Upvote 1

did he just say science proves dark skinned females are more masculine? i cant actually believe my eyes.

study dint say dark skinned females - it said african women due to high levels of testorone they have more masculine features

there was proper outcry from black women saying it was racist but most people forget the same study said black men were more attractive than those of other races

Dont f*cking reply to me. f*cking faggot spreading queer The f*ck you think this is replying like im engaging in a conversation with you.

Dont f*cking reply to me. f*cking faggot spreading queer The f*ck you think this is replying like im engaging in a conversation with you.

reh. abdi defo angry

Black women >>>>

The self-hate is fucked

It is somewhat a fashion to dislike black women and be critical of them now

Then people wonder why they use filters/bleech etc to resemble lighter women who are seen as right

When you actually think about it and look at how other people view it/act on it, truely fucked

• Upvote 1

wot number on the scale are u now?

why is he a faggot spreading queer?

do u think u owe young bawse an apology?

read the article then read it again then ask yourself does eskay owe bawse an apology or does he owe himself one?