FAO Black guys who dont like black girls

RaiKkoNen

ok Dub

do You want to bang a woman who looks like Your mum?

when You answer that, You will understand Your logic of comparing the girls we want to bang to our mums

since this thread is mainly about looks (skin colour clearly comes under looks)

• Upvote 1

don't get me wrong.. meagan goode is >>>>>

but shaniquwa from round the corner is <<<<<

but then again MG isn't darkskin lol

gabrielle union > any chick you can think of.

quite funny how when you google image her, 80% of the photos have been lightened

wonder why...

society uses propaganda like what you believe about dark skinned and you know the rest.

because i'm the majority

it's been lightened because that's what looks better in most peoples' eyes...deal with it

Someone confirm if this guy is being serious?

quite funny how when you google image her, 80% of the photos have been lightened

wonder why...

society uses propaganda like what you believe about dark skinned and you know the rest.

because i'm the majority

it's been lightened because that's what looks better in most peoples' eyes...deal with it

I read it and didnt understand im gonna put it down to him hopefully smoking some form of drugs that alters his post state online because it made no sense

what the fuck has been lightened?

wonder why...

because i'm the majority

explain the reasoning behind skin lightenin for advertisements then

Comparison between hating your mum and not liking darkskin tings is so dumb and illogical.

no its not, if you dislike a key person in your life it would be natural to distance yourself from mixing with people who remind you of them
Not about disliking them it's just about not finding them attractive

No sexual attraction

Nothing to do with how you feel towards your mum

why wouldn't your feelings towards your mother affect your feelings towards women? of course the most important person in your development can affect how you'd feel towards other women, whether in the way described or otherwise

same way the way a father treats his daughter can affect their feelings towards men

Mate, what?

So you reckon the black boys that don't find dark skin girls attractive are like that because they don't like their mother?

• Upvote 2

TBH, what we need to talk about is this myth that some Black women aren't as equally bad with the 'Fuck Black men, fuck Black women' mantra.

Who's on Twitter heavy? More & more Black women coming out the woodwork with their love for non-Black men.

It's funny to me because if non-Black men were as open about loving Black women, they'd feel less insecure & FLOCK to that side, lol.

That Olivia Pope, Scandal shit is doing the Devil's work I tell ya, lol.

wonder why...

because i'm the majority

explain the reasoning behind skin lightenin for advertisements then

Explain why record companies run by white jewish people with no connection to black communities push and market music that is violent, highly sexualised  condones and encourages the murder of young black men over trivial issues and puts quick money over more solid things like careers etc

Because it makes money

Developed nations are mostly white, why? Because the more dark skin countries were economically raped and left politically corrupt

This means the people with money to spend are more middle class people white/mixed race, where as the more dark skinned market is not as strong so they do not cater for them and push black women are beautiful and sex etc

Come on, this shouldn't be a difficult concept to grasp

You may not personally find them attractive, but your reasons are borderline pathetic 

Comparison between hating your mum and not liking darkskin tings is so dumb and illogical.

no its not, if you dislike a key person in your life it would be natural to distance yourself from mixing with people who remind you of them
Not about disliking them it's just about not finding them attractive

No sexual attraction

Nothing to do with how you feel towards your mum

why wouldn't your feelings towards your mother affect your feelings towards women? of course the most important person in your development can affect how you'd feel towards other women, whether in the way described or otherwise

same way the way a father treats his daughter can affect their feelings towards men

Mate, what?

So you reckon the black boys that don't find dark skin girls attractive are like that because they don't like their mother?

no - rarely you can describe the reasons behind why a large group of people act in a single way with one explanation

and I wouldn't even go as far as to say it would be one of the main reasons

but to dismiss the idea that some people don't find dark skin girls attractive because of feelings towards their dark skin mothers is just silly

it is one of the few theories that have been put forward by members of the forum as an explanation to the trend and there is logic to it (however simple that may be)

let's take a different approach...

take 10 sexy lighties.. imagine them with darkskin.. how many of them improve? (none)

take 10 'attractive' darkies.. imagine them as lighties.. how many of them improve (all of them)

Hahahahahahahaha

Wow.

LOOOOOOOL

YB HATESSSSS darkskin girls fack

What do you think of Gabrielle union and Esther Baxter?