FAO Black guys who dont like black girls

RaiKkoNen

did he just say science proves dark skinned females are more masculine? i cant actually believe my eyes.

study dint say dark skinned females - it said african women due to high levels of testorone they have more masculine features

i actaully agree with this 

the same study said black women are less attractive than those of other races

there was proper outcry from black women saying it was racist but most people forget the same study said black men were more attractive than those of other races

ill find the article in a sec

Dont f*cking reply to me. f*cking faggot spreading queer The f*ck you think this is replying like im engaging in a conversation with you.

wot number on the scale are u now?

why is he a faggot spreading queer?

do u think u owe young bawse an apology?

read the article then read it again then ask yourself does eskay owe bawse an apology or does he owe himself one?

that wasn't the article i as on about, the 1 i'm talking about was deeper...a lot deeper

Comparison between hating your mum and not liking darkskin tings is so dumb and illogical.

no its not, if you dislike a key person in your life it would be natural to distance yourself from mixing with people who remind you of them

Not about disliking them it's just about not finding them attractive

No sexual attraction

Nothing to do with how you feel towards your mum

• Upvote 2

see, I thought the high self esteem "too good for You" thing they get from SOME black women was what put black men off black women, not the looks

Interesting. Although some of the people I've spoke to think it's a defence mechanism.

Might as well say you're peng if no one else is saying it. Although I still think some people take the whole 'light skin obsession' too far, certain guys will chase dead faced bitches just cause they're light skinned.

Each to their own though.

don't get me wrong.. meagan goode is >>>>>

but shaniquwa from round the corner is <<<<<

but then again MG isn't darkskin lol

gabrielle union > any chick you can think of.

quite funny how when you google image her, 80% of the photos have been lightened

wonder why...

see, I thought the high self esteem "too good for You" thing they get from SOME black women was what put black men off black women, not the looks

Interesting. Although some of the people I've spoke to think it's a defence mechanism.

defence against the guy trying to move to You, when You have the issues You went on to mention in that post? (I'm not saying they do, he did)

why would they? they feel unloved, guy moves to them, thinking they're nice, this should be perfect

quite funny how when you google image her, 80% of the photos have been lightened

wonder why...

society uses propaganda like what you believe about dark skinned and you know the rest.

Have no idea what you're about lad.

Just to clarify, I'm male, and I asked the original question to get an outline on the view of others.

And tbh, I should have been more specific, I just wanna know what black guys who outrightly say 'they are not on on black girls' think about their mothers.

If it's a simple lack of attraction then cool, fair enough.

• Downvote 3

wonder why...

society uses propaganda like what you believe about dark skinned and you know the rest.

because i'm the majority

it's been lightened because that's what looks better in most peoples' eyes...deal with it

• Downvote 1

Comparison between hating your mum and not liking darkskin tings is so dumb and illogical.

no its not, if you dislike a key person in your life it would be natural to distance yourself from mixing with people who remind you of them

Not about disliking them it's just about not finding them attractive

No sexual attraction

Nothing to do with how you feel towards your mum

why wouldn't your feelings towards your mother affect your feelings towards women? of course the most important person in your development can affect how you'd feel towards other women, whether in the way described or otherwise

same way the way a father treats his daughter can affect their feelings towards men