FAO Black guys who dont like black girls

RaiKkoNen

I always say each to their own. In the sense that am not here to dictate how next man should live his life. 

But I am entitled to express my opinion & my view on certain matters. 

At this point in my life it was more about finding THE SOUL MATE. Its harder to find a woman with these attributes that will make a good mother and wife. Regardless of race. The morden day black woman based in western society aint much different from your becky anymore.Because alot of values of western society has been heavily adopted and integrated in them. 

For me personally, It took me 7 partners  (4 black) in the last decade to find the one who I now believe is Mrs right. Out of those 7 just 2 of them had values that ticked the box of an old fashioned values which mirrors the ones of my parents and extended family.

I have had as many BS with black girls that most man will probably have experienced while wifing a becky

The icebreaker for me was Family values, culture and goals.  I am very passionate about investing back home and perhaps settling there in the future. The chances of me having a becky haring the same vision is 0%. So I aint tryna waste my time looking for something that won't yield fruitfulness in the long run.

many a asian females ive spoken to have said they fuk wid black guys but will NEVER marry or hubby off one... they jus bang them as a fetish or coz they like di dark c*ck..

if they can do it, why in this thread is it that black people must "live their lifes" "do u dont watch face"

they hate it. they actually hate constantly having to do what their family want for fear of being completely disconnected and/or honour killed

massive no racist, just giving a sense of reality to a ridiculous statement.

,the ones who have been totally vulgar towards black women are the mixed ones  .

Lens,yung bawse to name a few .

lolwhat?

quote me please?

/

Heskey, saying "Becky/Tyrone/Raj" means You don't have to say the race directly

Cant be the only one that has noticed black women are starting to play in the snow  ? Must have seen about  5 couples today,all Caribbean with white men .

Why is it that we hate ourselves so much ..someone answer me that . I swear we are the only race with this sort of mentality ..Bloody ridiculous ..

We should create a pro black group. The VIP2 version of the nation. You can be Farooq Assad and I can be The Rock. What do you say?

:lmao:  :lmao:

ASJKNKDJA

A

SD

ASDAS

GFDHDH

actual laughter 

Lol at thinkin most 20-25 black chicks on road know about african culture anymore than a white girl, most of them were born and bred here and so were their parents

Your mixed right

So this topic isn't for you

You like black girls right

So this topic isnt for you

True

Guest Chelsea Jack

Well we already know about ImHim's sordid sexual activities with men. Judging from Chapp's recent posts i think he's up to the same filth. They're both a pair of creeps.

• Downvote 1